Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Justa Joe on Embracing Ebola Jimbo on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Stargazer on Maryland – The Progressi… Kenneth Simmons on Embracing Ebola Jimbo on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… David on Embracing Ebola Brian G Valentine on Union Of Concerned Scientists… edk on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Colorado Wellington on Maryland – The Progressi… Phil Jones on If They Were Actual Scientists…
Daily Archives: February 3, 2014
Based on the first play of the game, it is questionable that the Broncos could have won even if there was no opposition.
Coldest winter in the US since 1979, so far – with near record cold in the forecast. Climate scientists believe that time began in 1979, which conveniently happens to be the coldest winter on record.
February 3, 2014 at 5:17 pm Wegner was shunned and ridiculed by the consensus. His work wasn’t accepted until 50+ years after he died.
If the Superbowl was played today, the deep snow might have slowed down the Seattle runners.
Obama says there is an epidemic of gun violence in the US Obama outlines effort to stem gun violence ‘epidemic’ Apparently he forgot to read his own DOJ report, which shows a large reduction in firarm homicides over the past … Continue reading
Central Europe Sees Crushing Snow Fall | Climate Denial Crock of the Week
In 1961, climate experts unanimously agreed that the Earth was getting cooler. SCIENTISTS AGREE WORLD IS COLDER – But Climate Experts Meeting Here Fail to Agree on Reasons for Change – View Article – NYTimes.com NASA/NOAA have completely erased this … Continue reading