Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
- More Spectacular Malfeasance At GISS
- The Most Transparent(ly Fraudulent And Stupid) White House In History
- President Obama’s Young Dreamers Arrive!
- Guest Post From Dr. Bill Gray
- Something Else That Doesn’t Make Sense
- August 2014 Is No Longer The Hottest On Record
- Stay Tuned
- A Closer Look At Record August Fraud From NASA
- NASA Obliterates All Records For Fake Data [CORRECTED]
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Life In Paradise
- Visualizing Extreme Temperature Fraud In Wisconsin
- One Of My Favorites
- The Day The Music Died
- Great Stuff From The 1950’s
- The Beauty Of Centrally Planned Agriculture
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In Ohio Since The 19th Century
- Stupid Commies
- Peak Summer Temperatures In Wisconsin Plummeting Since The 19th Century
- Occupy Iceland
Daily Archives: February 3, 2014
Based on the first play of the game, it is questionable that the Broncos could have won even if there was no opposition.
Coldest winter in the US since 1979, so far – with near record cold in the forecast. Climate scientists believe that time began in 1979, which conveniently happens to be the coldest winter on record.
February 3, 2014 at 5:17 pm Wegner was shunned and ridiculed by the consensus. His work wasn’t accepted until 50+ years after he died.
If the Superbowl was played today, the deep snow might have slowed down the Seattle runners.
Obama says there is an epidemic of gun violence in the US Obama outlines effort to stem gun violence ‘epidemic’ Apparently he forgot to read his own DOJ report, which shows a large reduction in firarm homicides over the past … Continue reading
Central Europe Sees Crushing Snow Fall | Climate Denial Crock of the Week
In 1961, climate experts unanimously agreed that the Earth was getting cooler. SCIENTISTS AGREE WORLD IS COLDER – But Climate Experts Meeting Here Fail to Agree on Reasons for Change – View Article – NYTimes.com NASA/NOAA have completely erased this … Continue reading