- Green Energy Is Blossoming In Europe
- When They Removed The 1940′s Blip, Did They Put The Ice Back?
- The Missing Heat Has Sunk To The Bottom Of Lake Superior
- Almost Five Months Since Scientists Announced That Global Warming Has Overheated Lake Superior
- Sarah Palin Explains The State Of Climate Science
- The Great Gun Debate
- Mosher Still Looking For The Mid-Troposphere Cold Spot
- Why We Have A Second Amendment
- 1871: New York Times Complained That Climate Change Made Winter Cold In The South
- 1933 : Australia’s Chief Weather Expert Said That Belief In Climate Change Is An “Error Of Human Memory”
- Planet Doomed By Missing Ice Cube In The Barents Sea
- Consensus Climate Science From The 1930′s
- Sochi Never Had A Chance
- 1911 CAGW Consensus
- 1945 : World’s Climate Changing, Poles Melting, Glaciers Retreating, Rivers Drying Up, Deserts Expanding
- Imaginary Climate Change In 1910
- 90 Years Since Global Warming First Wrecked Winter
- Understanding Extreme Weather
- Climate Experts Declare The End Of Skiing
- Without Global Warming, It Would Have Been -33.68 Degrees In Michigan On Tuesday
- Major Archaeological Find In Rome
- Government Says CO2 Will Move Illinois To South Texas
- Philadelphia Warmed Four Degrees From 1830 To 1930
- 78 USHCN Stations In 13 States Set Record Lows On March 3
- Understanding Why Heidi Central Thinks Time Began During The 1970s
Pathway on Almost Five Months Since Scien… Ben Vorlich on Green Energy Is Blossoming In… Gail Combs on Green Energy Is Blossoming In… Gail Combs on The Great Gun Debate GregM on Green Energy Is Blossoming In… NikFromNYC on Sarah Palin Explains The State… Gail Combs on The Great Gun Debate jerry on The Great Gun Debate R. Shearer on The Missing Heat Has Sunk To T… Fred from Canuckista… on Sarah Palin Explains The State…
Daily Archives: February 3, 2014
Based on the first play of the game, it is questionable that the Broncos could have won even if there was no opposition.
Coldest winter in the US since 1979, so far – with near record cold in the forecast. Climate scientists believe that time began in 1979, which conveniently happens to be the coldest winter on record.
February 3, 2014 at 5:17 pm Wegner was shunned and ridiculed by the consensus. His work wasn’t accepted until 50+ years after he died.
If the Superbowl was played today, the deep snow might have slowed down the Seattle runners.
Obama says there is an epidemic of gun violence in the US Obama outlines effort to stem gun violence ‘epidemic’ Apparently he forgot to read his own DOJ report, which shows a large reduction in firarm homicides over the past … Continue reading
Central Europe Sees Crushing Snow Fall | Climate Denial Crock of the Week
In 1961, climate experts unanimously agreed that the Earth was getting cooler. SCIENTISTS AGREE WORLD IS COLDER – But Climate Experts Meeting Here Fail to Agree on Reasons for Change – View Article – NYTimes.com NASA/NOAA have completely erased this … Continue reading
President Obama, in an interview with Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly, tried to put behind him the scandals that have hung over his second term, suggesting his administration did not mislead the public on the Benghazi attack and going so far … Continue reading
Obama also took on Fox News Channel when O’Reilly asked him about reports the IRS was investigating Tea Party-related groups for political reasons. “These kind of things keep resurfacing in part because you and your TV station will promote them” … Continue reading