Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
Gail Combs on The Darkening Of Science stewart pid on The Darkening Of Science Gail Combs on Hottest August Ever Updat… Gail Combs on Hottest August Ever Updat… Billy Liar on Rule #1 Gail Combs on Out Of Africa Billy Liar on The Darkening Of Science geran on Hottest August Ever Updat… omanuel on The Darkening Of Science omanuel on The Darkening Of Science
Daily Archives: February 4, 2014
Gavin’s FakeClimate website bragged last year about a 1981 Hansen forecast which was below GISS. RealClimate: Evaluating a 1981 temperature projection I overlaid his 1988 forecast (red) on top of the 1981 forecast, to show how he lost his mind … Continue reading
February 1977 : Experts Hoped The Cold US Winter Would Convince Government To Take Action Against Global Cooling
In February 1977, experts hoped that the cold winter in the US would convince government to take action against global cooling The winter of 1977 was very similar to this winter. Snow in Florida and warm in Alaska Same polar … Continue reading
In 1971, NASA and NCAR’s top climatologists said that CO2 effects are diminishing, and predicted an ice age. Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide and Aerosols: Effects of Large Increases on Global Climate
Convicted felon, 20, charged with shooting dead good samaritan Army vet, 69, with his own gun after begging for help at his doorstep | Mail Online
Twitter / FishWithDan: New government dental plan …
From the first IPCC report There is growing evidence that worldwide temperatures were higher than at present during the mid-Holocene (especially 5 000-6 000 BP), at least in summer, though carbon dioxide levels appear to have been quite similar to … Continue reading
Obama Didn’t Know It Was A Terror Attack Before He Did Know It Was A Terror Attack Before He Didn’t Know It Was A Terror Attack Before He Did Know It Was A Terror Attack
I just saw some of his Fox News interview while I was at the gym. He isn’t fit to be a used car salesman.