Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- My Climate Refugee Status
- Dumb And Dumberer On Venus
- Differentiating Between Global Cooling Winters And Global Warming Winters
- Colorado – Or Fat?
- Greenhouse Effect For Dummies Again
- Experts Busted Again : Three Consecutive Years Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2006
- 35 Years Of Unprecedented Polar Melting
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Decadal High Every Day In November
- Huge Increase In Autumn Snow Cover Over The Past 35 Years
- The End Game In US Data Tampering
- No Change In New Zealand Temperature For 60 Years
- All Energy Transfer Is Due to Differences In Energy
- How Does A Glass Greenhouse Work?
- If The Facts Don’t Fit The Theory, Change The Facts
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
Daily Archives: February 5, 2014
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel – Google News Archive Search The heat around Katherine Hayhoe’s house is just too much for a bear to bear.
In 1981, Hansen predicted this CO2 warming. This is from his conservative days, which Gavin’s FakeClimate likes to brag about. pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1981/1981_Hansen_etal_1.pdf I overlaid GISS 1997 global temperatures on top of Hansen’s 1981 forecasts for CO2 warming. It shows that most … Continue reading
Urgent request for all climate experts at CU/CSU/NOAA. Please turn off your fossil fuel powered heating this morning, and prevent these outbreaks of Mann-made global warming from recurring. WunderMap® | Interactive Weather Map and Radar | Weather Underground
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @FoxNews Had @BarackObama been …
Climate Experts Say That Cities Around The Great Lakes Will Turn In Garden Spots With Almost No Snow
The News-Journal – Google News Archive Search President Barack Obama says that anyone who doesn’t believe this, is not up to his high intellectual standards.