Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
- Climate Science Integrity In A Death Spiral
- Proselytizing The Climate Religion To Young People
- The Real Climate March
- Another Smoking Gun That NCDC Temperature Adjustments Are Garbage
- Putting EPA Toxicity In Perspective
- Another Missing Hiatus
- 9, 10, 11 Barcelona
- Percentage Of 90 Degree Days In The US Fourth Lowest On Record
- President Obama Says That The Islamic State Has Nothing To Do With The Islamic State
- Nuttercelli Working To Slime Guardian Readers Again
- NASA’s Administrator Explains Their Primary Mission
QV on Climate Disaster In Denve… Mat Helm on Why Is This Scam Continui… Mat Helm on Why Is This Scam Continui… jdseanjd on Towards A Sane Future Robertv on Climate Disaster In Denve… Old Goat on Climate Disaster In Denve… Charles Nelson nelso… on Kook And Nutter Math Stephen Richards on Climate Disaster In Denve… Robertv on What If The Missing Heat Retur… Send Al To The Pole on Kook And Nutter Math
Daily Archives: February 6, 2014
Democrats win House, promise new direction – CNN.com
They told us for decades that land temperatures heat up faster than the ocean. Then land temperatures quit rising, and the scumbags started claiming that all the heat is now going into warming the oceans.
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: Adjusting away past warm periods …
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @BarackObama – when you bypass …
Three generations of @ClimateOfGavin cooling the past – normalized to 1978 Orange is Hansen 1981. Blue is Hansen 1999. Red is current GISS. pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1999/1999_Hansen_etal_1.pdf pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1981/1981_Hansen_etal_1.pdf Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis: Analysis Graphs and Plots
Winter 2013-2014 Continues to Climb the Record Books h/t to John B., M.D.
Graphs below are current GISS (red) vs. Hansen 1999 (blue.) Both normalized to 1998 pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1999/1999_Hansen_etal_1.pdf h/t to phodges