Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Our Amazing New Store
- Something To Look Forward To
- Begonia Update
- What I Learned Yesterday
- Learning How To Think Like A Progressive
- 25 Years Ago – When Baseball Saved Lives
- Understanding The Hockey Stick
- Religion Of Peace At Work In Iraq
- If Barack Obama Had A Son …..
- Reggie Urgently Needed In The Northwest Passage
- The Unarmed Little Boy Probably Just Wanted A Bag Of Skittles
- New Common Core Video
- Deja Vu
- Robbie Burns Explains Global Warming Theory
- 20 Years Ago
- 40 Years!
- How To Identify Climate Fraud By Government Agencies
- 100 Years Ago – Before Climate Scientists Started Lying About Antarctica
- Meet Me At Whole Foods
- My Arctic Forecast
- Arctic Sea Ice Area Up 55% Since 2012
- Removing The 1940s Blip
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- 15% vs. 30% Vs. Area Vs. Brainless Climate Scientists
- Green Energy Threatens All Flying Creatures
duke1959 on Our Amazing New Store Bill Pounder on Something To Look Forward… mjc on How To Identify Climate Fraud… Truthseeker on What I Learned Yesterday geologyjim on Religion Of Peace At Work In… Truthseeker on Religion Of Peace At Work In… Stark Dickflüssig on What I Learned Yesterday Fred Harwood on 40 Years! jimash1 on Our Amazing New Store Jim Jensen on 40 Years!
Daily Archives: February 7, 2014
Prescott Evening Courier – Google News Archive Search
The End of Snow? – NYTimes.com Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former. – Albert Einstein
We must acknowledge global warming, and act -Times Online
Climate scientists claim that the deep oceans are heating due to CO2, despite the fact that the atmosphere isn’t. The mechanism behind global warming theory is that CO2 in the atmosphere “traps heat” – warming the atmosphere. If the atmosphere … Continue reading
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @MarkSteynOnline Some important …
This is the coldest weather I have ever experienced. I am knitting little sweaters for the pine beetles today.
The latter part of Briffa’s trees was deleted, because it didn’t match GISS temperatures. The Deleted Portion of the Briffa Reconstruction « Climate Audit As ugly as this was, it is worse than it seems. Briffa’s trees did match Hansen, … Continue reading
Since the 1890’s, the longest stretch of snow-free days in Fort Collins has declined 10%. The summer of 2009 was tied for the shortest on record, with only 124 days between last and first snowfalls.
Web Cam – Wolf Creek Ski Area