Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Dmh on If They Were Actual Scientists… tom0mason on Union Of Concerned Scientists… tom0mason on Union Of Concerned Scientists… tom0mason on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… Dmh on If They Were Actual Scientists… tom0mason on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… omanuel on In 1931, Meteorologists Were C… KTM on Embracing Ebola Brian G Valentine on Union Of Concerned Scientists… isbobc on Union Of Concerned Scientists…
Daily Archives: February 7, 2014
Prescott Evening Courier – Google News Archive Search
The End of Snow? – NYTimes.com Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former. – Albert Einstein
We must acknowledge global warming, and act -Times Online
Climate scientists claim that the deep oceans are heating due to CO2, despite the fact that the atmosphere isn’t. The mechanism behind global warming theory is that CO2 in the atmosphere “traps heat” – warming the atmosphere. If the atmosphere … Continue reading
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @MarkSteynOnline Some important …
This is the coldest weather I have ever experienced. I am knitting little sweaters for the pine beetles today.