Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Terrifying Imagery Of CO2 Pollution
- Eight Years Since The Guardian Said Rivers “Running Dry”
- Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic Alarmists
- John Coleman Letter To UCLA
- Shock News : Evil Skeptic Used “35% Less Energy Than Efficient Neighbors”
- Eric Holder Accused Of “‘Egregious,’ ‘Pervasive,” and “Reprehensible” Abuses – By A Federal Judge
- US Midwest Having Their Coldest Year On Record
- US Temperatures Are Plummeting
- My Kind Of Women
- Greens Are The Real National Security Threat
- Arctic Gaining Two Manhattans Of Sea Ice Every Minute
- 2001 Video Of Obama’s Ebola Czar
- Arctic Sea Ice In A Hockey Stick
- Daily Climate Fraud From The Guardian
- The Democratic View Of Democracy
- Climate Disruption!
- Advances In Yo-Yo Technology Over The Past 80 Years
- US Drought Near An Historic Low
- Immediate National Security Threat!
- Why Not Blame Bush?
- 90 Degree Days In The US Have Plummeted, 6th Lowest On Record
- 100 Degree Days Have Plummeted In The US, And Are Near A Record Low
- US Having Its 4th Coldest Year Since 1924
- Autumn Snow Cover In A Hockey Stick
- Gavin Takes Climate Fraud To An Entirely New Level
jjreuter on Greens Are The Real National S… jjreuter on My Kind Of Women Morgan Wright on Shock News : Evil Skeptic Used… Quiet Desperation on Shock News : Evil Skeptic Used… jjreuter on My Kind Of Women KTM on Terrifying Imagery Of CO2… sabretoothed on US Temperatures Are Plumm… Beale on John Coleman Letter To UC… Beale on The Democratic View Of De… Ivan on Eight Years Since The Guardian…
Daily Archives: February 11, 2014
If February ended today, this would be the coldest winter on record in Illinois, almost 11C colder than 1932
If February ended today, this would be the second coldest winter on record in the US
The hockey stick consists of useless, exaggerated climate forecasts. 95% of Climate Models Agree: The Observations Must be Wrong « Roy Spencer, PhD
February 11, 2014 Gina McCarthy, Administrator of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Nancy Sutley, Chair of the White House Council on Environmental Quality; and David Agnew, Director of the White House Office of Intergovernmental Affairs will join Fort Collins Mayor … Continue reading
Obama had filmmaker D’Souza charged with campaign finance fraud, because D’Souza made a film critical of him. Obama’s excuse was a “zero tolerance policy” for campaign bundlers. Meanwhile, Obama was selling ambassadorships to campaign bundlers. President Obama has taken the … Continue reading