Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Adversaries Vs. Pal Review
- All Global Warming Happened In 1995
- Shocking Glacial Retreat In 1922
- If The Present Refuses To Get Warmer, Then The Past Must Become Cooler
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Remains At A 10 Year High
- Finally, The Blog Gets Visited By A “Legitimate Skeptic”
- Nuttercelli Says All Trees Dead By 2050
- The New And Improved GISS US Cheating Animation
- China’s CO2 Emissions To Double By 2030
- BBC Changes Their Story, Slightly
- This Couldn’t Happen In Wyoming
- How Many Cheats Can Gavin Pack Into One Map?
- Sea Level Plummeting At Fastest Rising Location On Earth
- Only 100 Degrees Of Warming Needed To Start The Greenland Meltdown
- Experts Say That Melting Antarctic Sea Ice Threatens Penguins
- Experts Say That Global Warming Makes Animals Shrink
- Greenland Breaks Record For One Day Ice Mass Gain
- Navy Experts Say Arctic Will Be Ice-Free By 2013
- NASA Experts Say The Arctic Will Be Ice-Free In 2013
- December 9 Global Sea Ice Area Third Highest On Record
- The Only Problem Is, There Isn’t Any Missing Ice …..
- How Gavin Hides Data Tampering With A Baseline Shift
- USHCN Replacing Rural Temperatures With Urban Ones
- State Of The Climate Report
- 100% Of US Warming Since 1990, Is Due To Fake Temperatures
Daily Archives: February 13, 2014
Insurance industry raises questions about new ObamaCare enrollment numbers being ‘inflated’ | Fox News
We are starting to see a few skeptics launching turf wars, which is a sure sign that skepticism is doing well, and will soon become as corrupt and useless as the alarmists are.
NOAA claims that January temperatures in the US were average. Climate at a Glance | Time Series They made a little mistake though. Great Lakes ice extent was at an all-time record high for the date at the end of … Continue reading
Does anyone know where to get any US temperature graphs made before 1997?
I show that Obama’s literary agents are birthers, and some people process that information, as me being a birther. I have no idea where Obama was born, but I suspect that his literary agents probably do. 1991 Born in Kenya … Continue reading
According to USHCN docs, the V2 TOBS adjustment hasn’t changed since V1 This net effect is about the same as that of the TOB adjustments in the HCN version 1 temperature data (Hansen et al. 2001), which is to be … Continue reading
Even when asked to set aside their views on how the government is supposed to work, by a wide 60-37 percent margin voters still disapprove of Obama going around Congress. Almost all Republicans disapprove of Obama acting without lawmakers (90 … Continue reading