Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Celebrating 35 Years Of Climate Scientists Misleading The Public
- 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George Bush To Stop Sea Revel Rise
- Gaia Is A Prankster
- Terrifying Imagery Of CO2 Pollution
- Eight Years Since The Guardian Said Rivers “Running Dry”
- Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic Alarmists
- John Coleman Letter To UCLA
- Shock News : Evil Skeptic Used “35% Less Energy Than Efficient Neighbors”
- Eric Holder Accused Of “‘Egregious,’ ‘Pervasive,” and “Reprehensible” Abuses – By A Federal Judge
- US Midwest Having Their Coldest Year On Record
- US Temperatures Are Plummeting
- My Kind Of Women
- Greens Are The Real National Security Threat
- Arctic Gaining Two Manhattans Of Sea Ice Every Minute
- 2001 Video Of Obama’s Ebola Czar
- Arctic Sea Ice In A Hockey Stick
- Daily Climate Fraud From The Guardian
- The Democratic View Of Democracy
- Climate Disruption!
- Advances In Yo-Yo Technology Over The Past 80 Years
- US Drought Near An Historic Low
- Immediate National Security Threat!
- Why Not Blame Bush?
- 90 Degree Days In The US Have Plummeted, 6th Lowest On Record
- 100 Degree Days Have Plummeted In The US, And Are Near A Record Low
Richard T. Fowler on Eight Years Since The Guardian… inMAGICn on Eight Years Since The Guardian… inMAGICn on Eight Years Since The Guardian… gator69 on My Kind Of Women richard on NASA 1990 : No Global Warming… gator69 on 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George… matayaya on My Kind Of Women gator69 on Einsteins View Of Intelligent… wayne on Einsteins View Of Intelligent… matayaya on My Kind Of Women
Daily Archives: February 13, 2014
Insurance industry raises questions about new ObamaCare enrollment numbers being ‘inflated’ | Fox News
We are starting to see a few skeptics launching turf wars, which is a sure sign that skepticism is doing well, and will soon become as corrupt and useless as the alarmists are.
NOAA claims that January temperatures in the US were average. Climate at a Glance | Time Series They made a little mistake though. Great Lakes ice extent was at an all-time record high for the date at the end of … Continue reading
Does anyone know where to get any US temperature graphs made before 1997?
I show that Obama’s literary agents are birthers, and some people process that information, as me being a birther. I have no idea where Obama was born, but I suspect that his literary agents probably do. 1991 Born in Kenya … Continue reading
According to USHCN docs, the V2 TOBS adjustment hasn’t changed since V1 This net effect is about the same as that of the TOB adjustments in the HCN version 1 temperature data (Hansen et al. 2001), which is to be … Continue reading
Even when asked to set aside their views on how the government is supposed to work, by a wide 60-37 percent margin voters still disapprove of Obama going around Congress. Almost all Republicans disapprove of Obama acting without lawmakers (90 … Continue reading