Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- GIStemp – who needs Antarctic data or temps near ice.
- Before Michael Mann Erased It, Even The New York Times Knew That The MWP Was Warmer
- Latest From NOAA’s Hottest Year Ever
- Climate Flees The Arctic And Moves To California
- Climate Experts Tell Us That Greenland Is Melting Down At -18C
- There Was Never Any Question That The MWP And LIA Were Real
- Scientists Recycle The Same Climate Crap, Generation After Generation
- 1923 : Radical Change Of Climate – Unheard Of High Temperatures – Glaciers Vanished
- Greenland Was Much Warmer During The MWP
- For Most Of Earth’s History, The Poles Were Very Warm
- The Evidence For The MWP And LIA Was Overwhelming – Long Before Michael Mann Tried To Erase It
- More On The NOAA June Fraud
- More USHCN Raw Temperature Madness
- NOAA Breaks Their Dishonesty Record Two Months In A Row
- At The Peak Of The Melt Season, The Arctic Goes Silent
- Nothing To See Here, Move Along
- Arctic Makes Obscene Gesture Towards Nobel Laureate
- Quick Summary Of NCDC Data Tampering Forensics
- Why Are 1936 Morning Stations Warmer Than The Afternoon Stations?
- TOBS Update: Something Seriously Wrong At USHCN
- Aggie Joke Update
- Shock News : NCDC Temperatures Warming Much Faster Than Satellite Temperatures
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Track 2006
- Hottest Year Ever Brings Five Feet Of Snow To Victoria
- Coldest July Temperatures On Record In Arkansas
John Silver on Climate Flees The Arctic And M… Robertv on For Most Of Earth’s Hist… stevengoddard on Climate Flees The Arctic And M… John Silver on Climate Flees The Arctic And M… A C Osborn on Before Michael Mann Erased It,… philjourdan on More On The NOAA June Fra… Robertv on Climate Experts Tell Us That G… David A on Climate Experts Tell Us That G… Gamecock on Who Is Steven Goddard? Cheshirered on More On The NOAA June Fra…
Daily Archives: February 13, 2014
Insurance industry raises questions about new ObamaCare enrollment numbers being ‘inflated’ | Fox News
We are starting to see a few skeptics launching turf wars, which is a sure sign that skepticism is doing well, and will soon become as corrupt and useless as the alarmists are.
NOAA claims that January temperatures in the US were average. Climate at a Glance | Time Series They made a little mistake though. Great Lakes ice extent was at an all-time record high for the date at the end of … Continue reading
Does anyone know where to get any US temperature graphs made before 1997?
I show that Obama’s literary agents are birthers, and some people process that information, as me being a birther. I have no idea where Obama was born, but I suspect that his literary agents probably do. 1991 Born in Kenya … Continue reading
According to USHCN docs, the V2 TOBS adjustment hasn’t changed since V1 This net effect is about the same as that of the TOB adjustments in the HCN version 1 temperature data (Hansen et al. 2001), which is to be … Continue reading
Even when asked to set aside their views on how the government is supposed to work, by a wide 60-37 percent margin voters still disapprove of Obama going around Congress. Almost all Republicans disapprove of Obama acting without lawmakers (90 … Continue reading
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
It is normally difficult keeping track of my little black dogs when talking them out hiking at night, but with a full moon and lots of snow on the ground I get to see all their antics.
NOAA/CRU/NASA/Muller have wiped out the 1940-1970 cooling, but the historical record shows that their hockey sticks are complete crap. In 1940, the Arctic was rapidly melting. Greenland glaciers were “nearing a catastrophe“ 06 May 1940 – Greenland’s Climate Becoming Milder … Continue reading