Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Our Amazing New Store
- Something To Look Forward To
- Begonia Update
- What I Learned Yesterday
- Learning How To Think Like A Progressive
- 25 Years Ago – When Baseball Saved Lives
- Understanding The Hockey Stick
- Religion Of Peace At Work In Iraq
- If Barack Obama Had A Son …..
- Reggie Urgently Needed In The Northwest Passage
- The Unarmed Little Boy Probably Just Wanted A Bag Of Skittles
- New Common Core Video
- Deja Vu
- Robbie Burns Explains Global Warming Theory
- 20 Years Ago
- 40 Years!
- How To Identify Climate Fraud By Government Agencies
- 100 Years Ago – Before Climate Scientists Started Lying About Antarctica
- Meet Me At Whole Foods
- My Arctic Forecast
- Arctic Sea Ice Area Up 55% Since 2012
- Removing The 1940s Blip
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- 15% vs. 30% Vs. Area Vs. Brainless Climate Scientists
- Green Energy Threatens All Flying Creatures
Daily Archives: February 14, 2014
Experts blame flooding on global warming. BY ANDREW FREEDMAN With the English countryside underwater from some of the worst flooding on record, the British government found that “an increasing body of evidence” ties this type of event to manmade global … Continue reading
Several incumbent Democratic senators facing tough re-election bids this fall are calling on the Internal Revenue Service to be more aggressive in regulating the political activities of tax-exempt groups that are expected to spend millions of dollars on their races … Continue reading
I calculated the USHCN V2.5 fully adjusted US temperature for January, and it was 29.0 degrees. But NCDC reported that January was 30.34 degrees. They aren’t even bothering to use their own data anymore.
Bill Illis sent over this NCDC report from 1991. Shows very hot weather in the 1920’s, 1930’s, 1950’s and 1980’s m www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/cmb/bams-sotc/climate-assessment-1981-1990.pdf NCDC has since cooled down the entire period. Red below shows current NCDC, on top of their 1991 … Continue reading