Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Climate Scientists Demonstrate Again That they Are Incompetent Zealots
- Secret Service Unveils New White House Security Measures
- Experts Say Climate Refugees Fleeing To Antarctica In 16 Years
- If I Were The Coach …
- US Tornado Count Plummeting to Record Low Levels Three Consecutive Years
- Climate Science – A 97% Data-Free And Honesty-Free Profession
- Experts Say That Climate Change Is Disastrous For Crops
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
Daily Archives: February 14, 2014
Experts blame flooding on global warming. BY ANDREW FREEDMAN With the English countryside underwater from some of the worst flooding on record, the British government found that “an increasing body of evidence” ties this type of event to manmade global … Continue reading
Several incumbent Democratic senators facing tough re-election bids this fall are calling on the Internal Revenue Service to be more aggressive in regulating the political activities of tax-exempt groups that are expected to spend millions of dollars on their races … Continue reading
I calculated the USHCN V2.5 fully adjusted US temperature for January, and it was 29.0 degrees. But NCDC reported that January was 30.34 degrees. They aren’t even bothering to use their own data anymore.
Bill Illis sent over this NCDC report from 1991. Shows very hot weather in the 1920’s, 1930’s, 1950’s and 1980’s m www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/cmb/bams-sotc/climate-assessment-1981-1990.pdf NCDC has since cooled down the entire period. Red below shows current NCDC, on top of their 1991 … Continue reading