Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Policy Clarification
- Climate Prophet Hansen Says Arctic Will Be Ice-Free By 2013
- Much Ado About Nothing In Greenland
- Reggie – Start Your Blowtorch
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its March Towards A Decadal Summer Maximum
- More From Bridgehampton, NY
- Deranged, Or Just Breathtakingly Ignorant?
- New Photo Of Professor Chris Turney’s Boat Trapped In An Algorithm Error
- Algorithm This
- Almost No Change In Arctic Sea Ice Over The Past Three Days
- It’s The Communism, Stupid
- Climate Math : Almost All Locations Are Below The Mean
- Deranged Blogger Predicts A High Arctic Minimum This Summer
- The Largest Fire In US History Occurred In Washington – During The Coldest Year Ever
- Hot Weather In The US Peaked At 310 PPM CO2
- US Is Having One Of Its Coolest Summers On Record
- Summer Of 1936 Obliterated All Other Summers For Record Heat
- More Than 20% Of US All Time Temperature Records Were Set During The Summer Of 1936
- The Polar Vortex Excuse
- Chicago Is More Than 30 Degrees Colder Than 80 Years Ago
- During The Heatwave Of 1936, Two Thirds Of The US Was Over 100 Degrees
- Midwest Is Twenty Degrees Colder Than July 1936
- During This Week In 1936, Americans Were Dying From The Heat Every Minute
- Arctic Approaches Ten Year Summer Sea Ice Maximum
- Illinois Two Coldest July’s Have Been In The Past Five Years
Andy Oz on Reggie – Start Your… Andy Oz on Reggie – Start Your… Andy Oz on Much Ado About Nothing In… stevengoddard on Who Is Steven Goddard? Capitalist Sympathis… on Who Is Steven Goddard? tom0mason on Climate Prophet Hansen Says Ar… There Is No Substitu… on Much Ado About Nothing In… Capitalist Sympathis… on Who Is Steven Goddard? There Is No Substitu… on Much Ado About Nothing In… stevengoddard on Who Is Steven Goddard?
Daily Archives: February 14, 2014
Experts blame flooding on global warming. BY ANDREW FREEDMAN With the English countryside underwater from some of the worst flooding on record, the British government found that “an increasing body of evidence” ties this type of event to manmade global … Continue reading
Several incumbent Democratic senators facing tough re-election bids this fall are calling on the Internal Revenue Service to be more aggressive in regulating the political activities of tax-exempt groups that are expected to spend millions of dollars on their races … Continue reading
I calculated the USHCN V2.5 fully adjusted US temperature for January, and it was 29.0 degrees. But NCDC reported that January was 30.34 degrees. They aren’t even bothering to use their own data anymore.
Bill Illis sent over this NCDC report from 1991. Shows very hot weather in the 1920′s, 1930′s, 1950′s and 1980′s m www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/cmb/bams-sotc/climate-assessment-1981-1990.pdf NCDC has since cooled down the entire period. Red below shows current NCDC, on top of their 1991 … Continue reading