Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- My Climate Refugee Status
- Dumb And Dumberer On Venus
- Differentiating Between Global Cooling Winters And Global Warming Winters
- Colorado – Or Fat?
- Greenhouse Effect For Dummies Again
- Experts Busted Again : Three Consecutive Years Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2006
- 35 Years Of Unprecedented Polar Melting
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Decadal High Every Day In November
- Huge Increase In Autumn Snow Cover Over The Past 35 Years
- The End Game In US Data Tampering
- No Change In New Zealand Temperature For 60 Years
- All Energy Transfer Is Due to Differences In Energy
- How Does A Glass Greenhouse Work?
- If The Facts Don’t Fit The Theory, Change The Facts
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
Daily Archives: February 16, 2014
If February ended today, this would be the third coldest winter on record in the US, after 1979 and 1899.
A report by the Environmental Protection Agency three years ago said the warming trend could start by the 1990’s and could reach as much as 4 degrees Fahrenheit by 2040, but this was attacked by President Reagan’s science adviser at … Continue reading
Remarkable Snow Cover In Scotland – InTheSnow | Ski Magazine
The same large oscillations in the jet stream which made the US cold this winter, have the potential to cause major heatwaves this summer. I will describe it as excess cold Arctic air dislodging tropical heat.
Palm Occasionalius Sochi: The warmest Winter Olympics in history? A warm winter isn’t unusual for Sochi, a city often warm enough to support palm trees. Sochi: The warmest Winter Olympics in history? | MNN – Mother Nature Network Apparently the … Continue reading
The EPA says that the 1930’s were much hotter http://www.epa.gov/climate/climatechange/pdfs/print_heat-waves.pdf Afternoon temperatures have been plummeting in the US for 80 years. NOAA/NASA hide this by tampering with the data. Very hot days were much more common during the 1930’s Hansen … Continue reading