Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
- Another Massive Fail By James Hansen
- Grubering On Amnesty
- Understanding Obama
- President Obama Announces That His Actions Are Unconstitutional And Undemocratic
- Third Consecutive Year Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Must Watch Speech By Senator Ted Cruz
- Our Daily ObamaGruber
- Twenty Million
- Doing My Part For The Immigration And Climate Crisis
- What Keeps Earth From Being Like Venus?
- Quite A 97% Consensus
- Now We Can Have A Serious Discussion
- Chasing Squirrels
- Fossil Fuels To The Rescue
- AGU Climate Speaker Says He Doesn’t Know Much About Climate
- Party Is Over
- Where Did The AK Mags Go?
- One More Attempt To End This Madness
- More Blatant Climate Grubering From The White House
Daily Archives: February 16, 2014
If February ended today, this would be the third coldest winter on record in the US, after 1979 and 1899.
A report by the Environmental Protection Agency three years ago said the warming trend could start by the 1990′s and could reach as much as 4 degrees Fahrenheit by 2040, but this was attacked by President Reagan’s science adviser at … Continue reading
Remarkable Snow Cover In Scotland – InTheSnow | Ski Magazine
The same large oscillations in the jet stream which made the US cold this winter, have the potential to cause major heatwaves this summer. I will describe it as excess cold Arctic air dislodging tropical heat.
Palm Occasionalius Sochi: The warmest Winter Olympics in history? A warm winter isn’t unusual for Sochi, a city often warm enough to support palm trees. Sochi: The warmest Winter Olympics in history? | MNN – Mother Nature Network Apparently the … Continue reading
The EPA says that the 1930′s were much hotter http://www.epa.gov/climate/climatechange/pdfs/print_heat-waves.pdf Afternoon temperatures have been plummeting in the US for 80 years. NOAA/NASA hide this by tampering with the data. Very hot days were much more common during the 1930′s Hansen … Continue reading