Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Spectacular Growth Of Arctic Sea Ice During NASA/NOAA ‘s Hottest Year Ever
- BOM Hiding All Those Inconvenient Years Before 1910
- NCDC Turns America’s 17th Coldest Year Into An Above Average Year
- Celebrating 35 Years Of Climate Scientists Misleading The Public
- 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George Bush To Stop Sea Revel Rise
- Gaia Is A Prankster
- Terrifying Imagery Of CO2 Pollution
- Eight Years Since The Guardian Said Rivers “Running Dry”
- Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic Alarmists
- John Coleman Letter To UCLA
- Shock News : Evil Skeptic Used “35% Less Energy Than Efficient Neighbors”
- Eric Holder Accused Of “‘Egregious,’ ‘Pervasive,” and “Reprehensible” Abuses – By A Federal Judge
- US Midwest Having Their Coldest Year On Record
- US Temperatures Are Plummeting
- My Kind Of Women
- Greens Are The Real National Security Threat
- Arctic Gaining Two Manhattans Of Sea Ice Every Minute
- 2001 Video Of Obama’s Ebola Czar
- Arctic Sea Ice In A Hockey Stick
- Daily Climate Fraud From The Guardian
- The Democratic View Of Democracy
- Climate Disruption!
- Advances In Yo-Yo Technology Over The Past 80 Years
- US Drought Near An Historic Low
- Immediate National Security Threat!
tom0mason on NASA 1990 : No Global Warming… tom0mason on Supercomputers Say The Arctic… Cheshirered on NCDC Turns America’s 17t… SMS on Spectacular Growth Of Arctic S… cartoonmick on NASA 1990 : No Global Warming… stevengoddard on NCDC Turns America’s 17t… Kalle on NCDC Turns America’s 17t… Ivan on BOM Hiding All Those Inconveni… Colorado Wellington on My Kind Of Women Ivan on BOM Hiding All Those Inconveni…
Daily Archives: February 16, 2014
If February ended today, this would be the third coldest winter on record in the US, after 1979 and 1899.
A report by the Environmental Protection Agency three years ago said the warming trend could start by the 1990’s and could reach as much as 4 degrees Fahrenheit by 2040, but this was attacked by President Reagan’s science adviser at … Continue reading
Remarkable Snow Cover In Scotland – InTheSnow | Ski Magazine
The same large oscillations in the jet stream which made the US cold this winter, have the potential to cause major heatwaves this summer. I will describe it as excess cold Arctic air dislodging tropical heat.
Palm Occasionalius Sochi: The warmest Winter Olympics in history? A warm winter isn’t unusual for Sochi, a city often warm enough to support palm trees. Sochi: The warmest Winter Olympics in history? | MNN – Mother Nature Network Apparently the … Continue reading
The EPA says that the 1930’s were much hotter http://www.epa.gov/climate/climatechange/pdfs/print_heat-waves.pdf Afternoon temperatures have been plummeting in the US for 80 years. NOAA/NASA hide this by tampering with the data. Very hot days were much more common during the 1930’s Hansen … Continue reading