Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
- More Mindless Climate Drivel From The White House
- More Spectacular Climate Fraud From The US Government
jdseanjd on John Holdren Competes With Joh… jdseanjd on John Holdren Competes With Joh… jdseanjd on John Holdren Competes With Joh… jdseanjd on John Holdren Competes With Joh… Brad Anderson on A New Moron Of The Day! geran on John Holdren Competes With Joh… thegriss on A New Moron Of The Day! There is no substitu… on A New Moron Of The Day! Ian Billing on A New Moron Of The Day! El Duderino on He Is So Open Minded That He R…
Daily Archives: February 17, 2014
The retention of more sea ice in September 2013 has increased the overall thickness and volume of the ice pack compared to recent years. Antarctic sea ice remains significantly more extensive than average. Thicker on top, more down under
White House Continues Their Efforts To Intimidate Scientists Into Compliance With Their Political Agenda
Joe Obama Stalin has an agenda, and he expects scientists to comply. U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Sunday called climate change perhaps the world’s ‘‘most fearsome’’ destructive weapon and mocked those who deny its existence or question its … Continue reading
1975 National Academy of Sciences report showing that 20th century temperatures peaked in the late 1930’s. Climategate emails show that the hockey team was looking for ways to get rid of the 1940’s temperature spike. They did exactly that, and … Continue reading
Papers Past — Auckland Star — 14 December 1940 — WARMER ARCTIC
The Milwaukee Journal – Google News Archive Search
Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, told “Fox News Sunday” that congressional Republicans think the president abused the government’s separation of powers by using the executive orders to sidestep Congress and delay the law’s employer mandate. However, he said critics would be … Continue reading