Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
- More Spectacular Malfeasance At GISS
- The Most Transparent(ly Fraudulent And Stupid) White House In History
- President Obama’s Young Dreamers Arrive!
- Guest Post From Dr. Bill Gray
- Something Else That Doesn’t Make Sense
- August 2014 Is No Longer The Hottest On Record
- Stay Tuned
- A Closer Look At Record August Fraud From NASA
- NASA Obliterates All Records For Fake Data [CORRECTED]
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Life In Paradise
- Visualizing Extreme Temperature Fraud In Wisconsin
- One Of My Favorites
- The Day The Music Died
- Great Stuff From The 1950’s
- The Beauty Of Centrally Planned Agriculture
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In Ohio Since The 19th Century
- Stupid Commies
- Peak Summer Temperatures In Wisconsin Plummeting Since The 19th Century
- Occupy Iceland
Daily Archives: March 1, 2014
Hiking at Pawnee National Grasslands this afternoon, it was so cold that I had to keep blinking to keep the ice from accumulating on my eyeballs. I didn’t see any daffodils on the first day of spring.
Penned cattle knee deep in shit, others standing on a four foot high mound of shit. Animals are covered in snow with a 20 MPH wind, no shelter and -25F wind chill. I took the picture this afternoon near Ault, … Continue reading
We keep hearing from experts that skiing is doomed from global warming. Here in Colorado, the evidence shows that these experts are completely incompetent. Our snowfall is increasing. It snows more frequently now Our summers are getting shorter The total … Continue reading
This can only happen to a disarmed populace. At Least 27 Dead, Dozens Injured in China Knife-Wielding Spree A group of knife-wielding men attacked a train station in southwestern China on Saturday, leaving at least 27 dead and more than … Continue reading
HURDAT Re-analysis Chronological List of All Hurricanes
There were no hurricane strikes in the US last year, and only two hurricanes in the Atlantic last year. Weather Street: 2013 Atlantic Hurricanes and Tropical Storms
2012 and 2013 had the fewest tornadoes on record in the US, and 2014 is already well below normal. Storm Prediction Center WCM Page