Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
- More Spectacular Malfeasance At GISS
- The Most Transparent(ly Fraudulent And Stupid) White House In History
- President Obama’s Young Dreamers Arrive!
- Guest Post From Dr. Bill Gray
- Something Else That Doesn’t Make Sense
- August 2014 Is No Longer The Hottest On Record
kirkmyers on Out Of Africa Mat Helm on Out Of Africa Gail Combs on Prove Me Wrong! Mat Helm on Out Of Africa Gail Combs on The New Normal In Climate Junk… Tom Moran on The New Normal In Climate Junk… Centinel2012 on Cryosphere Makes Climate Scien… Bill_W on Michael Loftus Explains Global… David A on Prove Me Wrong! Fred from Canuckista… on Out Of Africa
Daily Archives: March 3, 2014
Unseasonably warm weather set to make 1,000-mile Iditarod race even MORE grueling as mushers set off | Mail Online The writer is too dumb to look up the weather forecast for Alaska.
Alarmists start many of their graphs close to 1979.
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ Papers Past — Auckland Star — 14 December 1940 — WARMER ARCTIC
In this 1934 article, the US Weather Bureau said that the US had warmed seven degrees in the past 25 years, and accurately predicted the post 1940 cooling Nation Is Held on Verge of Climate Shift – Experts See Old-Fashioned Winters … Continue reading
In 1946, there were cherry blossoms in Washington DC by March 15 Ludington Daily News – Google News Archive Search This year they are facing record March snow. Not surprising that the team wanted to remove the “1940’s blip.” di2.nu/foia/1254108338.txt
Record Cold Meteorological Winter h/t to Andy DC