Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- New Release Of GHCN Code
- Longest Stretches Over 100 Degrees
- World’s Worst Heatwave Occurred During One Of Gavin’s 10 Coldest Years Ever
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
Daily Archives: March 3, 2014
Unseasonably warm weather set to make 1,000-mile Iditarod race even MORE grueling as mushers set off | Mail Online The writer is too dumb to look up the weather forecast for Alaska.
Alarmists start many of their graphs close to 1979.
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ Papers Past — Auckland Star — 14 December 1940 — WARMER ARCTIC
In this 1934 article, the US Weather Bureau said that the US had warmed seven degrees in the past 25 years, and accurately predicted the post 1940 cooling Nation Is Held on Verge of Climate Shift – Experts See Old-Fashioned Winters … Continue reading
In 1946, there were cherry blossoms in Washington DC by March 15 Ludington Daily News – Google News Archive Search This year they are facing record March snow. Not surprising that the team wanted to remove the “1940’s blip.” di2.nu/foia/1254108338.txt
Record Cold Meteorological Winter h/t to Andy DC