Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- It Has Nothing To Do With Polar Bears Or Climate
- Life In Paradise – Why Am I Here?
- Towards A Sane Future
- California Lunacy Spills Over
- How Global Warming Has Personally Affected Me
- One Hundred Years Later: Same Junk Science – Worse Attitude
- Something The Experts Forgot To Mention
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
Daily Archives: March 4, 2014
John Holdren and Jeff Masters have taken their hot is the new cold discovery to market. Their microfreezer design uses an extreme lack of cold to push the heat out of the roast, causing it to freeze instantly. In the … Continue reading
The global temperature anomaly of ~0.2C is about the same as it was 30 years ago, before the eruption of El Chichon cooled temperatures 0.5C. Another way of saying this politely, is that global warming is almost complete BS, and … Continue reading
Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs
Hayhoe likened climate change being described as “global warming” to the parable of the blind men and the elephant. In that story, the men touch different portions of the animal to understand what it is and come away in complete … Continue reading
Published 10:00 pm, Thursday, February 12, 2009 “Climate refugees.” It’s a term we should get used to, researchers warned on Thursday, predicting a flood of new residents driven north by heat waves, fires and other calamitous effects of global warming. State not … Continue reading
Less than 10% open water remaining. 20140303180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007547818.gif (1100×850)