Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: March 4, 2014
John Holdren and Jeff Masters have taken their hot is the new cold discovery to market. Their microfreezer design uses an extreme lack of cold to push the heat out of the roast, causing it to freeze instantly. In the … Continue reading
The global temperature anomaly of ~0.2C is about the same as it was 30 years ago, before the eruption of El Chichon cooled temperatures 0.5C. Another way of saying this politely, is that global warming is almost complete BS, and … Continue reading
Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs
Hayhoe likened climate change being described as “global warming” to the parable of the blind men and the elephant. In that story, the men touch different portions of the animal to understand what it is and come away in complete … Continue reading
Published 10:00 pm, Thursday, February 12, 2009 “Climate refugees.” It’s a term we should get used to, researchers warned on Thursday, predicting a flood of new residents driven north by heat waves, fires and other calamitous effects of global warming. State not … Continue reading
Less than 10% open water remaining. 20140303180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007547818.gif (1100×850)