Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Climate Scientists Demonstrate Again That they Are Incompetent Zealots
- Secret Service Unveils New White House Security Measures
- Experts Say Climate Refugees Fleeing To Antarctica In 16 Years
- If I Were The Coach …
- US Tornado Count Plummeting to Record Low Levels Three Consecutive Years
- Climate Science – A 97% Data-Free And Honesty-Free Profession
- Experts Say That Climate Change Is Disastrous For Crops
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
mjc on Ebola Update mjc on Climate Scientists Demonstrate… omanuel on Climate Scientists Demonstrate… Richard T. Fowler on Poor Secret Service Protection… mjc on Climate Scientists Demonstrate… tom0mason on Climate Scientists Demonstrate… tom0mason on Ebola Update Dave G on Climate Scientists Demonstrate… Billy Liar on Climate Scientists Demonstrate… Richard T. Fowler on Poor Secret Service Protection…
Daily Archives: March 5, 2014
Global temperatures have been plummeting, and are almost back to where they were at the start of the satellite era – during the coldest winter ever in 1979. Yet NOAA and the rest of the climate liars are trying to … Continue reading
Five years ago, the Met Office announced the demise of Scottish skiing. 09 February 2009 Alex Hill, the chief government adviser with the Met Office, told The Scotsman there was no future for skiing in Scotland because climate change would … Continue reading
Ten months ago, experts were predicting that drought would destroy the UK Britain gets ready for driest May on record | UK | News | Daily Express Now the same experts are saying that excess rainfall is going to destroy … Continue reading
In 1986, Tom Karl told Congress that climate change and drought is a normal part of the climate cycle, and is not caused by CO2 ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/papers/1986TKarlTestimonyfree.pdf
Every state in the US reached 100 degrees before global warming kicked in. Fortunately, it is much cooler now. maxtemps-bystate.gif (1019×735)
In 1999, Hansen showed that the 1930’s was much hotter in the US than the 1990’s By James Hansen, Reto Ruedy, Jay Glascoe and Makiko Sato — August 1999 Empirical evidence does not lend much support to the notion that … Continue reading
On September 26, 1998 there were four Atlantic hurricanes at the same time. 15 years later, there were only two hurricanes all season.