Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
rishrac on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Richard T. Fowler on Embracing Ebola Richard T. Fowler on Embracing Ebola Richard T. Fowler on Embracing Ebola Justa Joe on Embracing Ebola Jimbo on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Stargazer on Maryland – The Progressi… Kenneth Simmons on Embracing Ebola Jimbo on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… David on Embracing Ebola
Daily Archives: March 5, 2014
Global temperatures have been plummeting, and are almost back to where they were at the start of the satellite era – during the coldest winter ever in 1979. Yet NOAA and the rest of the climate liars are trying to … Continue reading
Five years ago, the Met Office announced the demise of Scottish skiing. 09 February 2009 Alex Hill, the chief government adviser with the Met Office, told The Scotsman there was no future for skiing in Scotland because climate change would … Continue reading
Ten months ago, experts were predicting that drought would destroy the UK Britain gets ready for driest May on record | UK | News | Daily Express Now the same experts are saying that excess rainfall is going to destroy … Continue reading
In 1986, Tom Karl told Congress that climate change and drought is a normal part of the climate cycle, and is not caused by CO2 ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/papers/1986TKarlTestimonyfree.pdf
Every state in the US reached 100 degrees before global warming kicked in. Fortunately, it is much cooler now. maxtemps-bystate.gif (1019×735)
In 1999, Hansen showed that the 1930’s was much hotter in the US than the 1990’s By James Hansen, Reto Ruedy, Jay Glascoe and Makiko Sato — August 1999 Empirical evidence does not lend much support to the notion that … Continue reading
On September 26, 1998 there were four Atlantic hurricanes at the same time. 15 years later, there were only two hurricanes all season.