Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: March 6, 2014
Climate experts were expecting to see snow on Soch’s palm trees The lack of snow convinced them that skiing is a thing of the past Experts also determined that a warm week in Sochi in February was indicative of a climate … Continue reading
The conversation on the Venus thread has gone way past my tolerance for stupid. Venus is not a closed system. It is located near this object – which provides a steady stream of shortwave radiation to the top of the … Continue reading
JANUARY 18, 2013 warmer winter air is causing a shorter duration of ice cover. In fact, the amount of ice covering the lakes has declined about 71 percent over the past 40 years. Last year, only 5 percent of the … Continue reading
We all know Venus is hot. A few billion years ago, Venus had a collision with something that turned it on its side and slowed its rotation way down. One day on Venus is almost six Earth months long. Because … Continue reading
It is time to introduce some actual science into the world of climate science. I have had the great privilege of spending time with CSU’s Bill Gray recently, and he has been explaining to me what causes the climate fluctuations … Continue reading
Rome News-Tribune – Google News Archive Search