Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- It Has Nothing To Do With Polar Bears Or Climate
- Life In Paradise – Why Am I Here?
- Towards A Sane Future
- California Lunacy Spills Over
- How Global Warming Has Personally Affected Me
- One Hundred Years Later: Same Junk Science – Worse Attitude
- Something The Experts Forgot To Mention
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
rah on Towards A Sane Future philjourdan on A Special Thanks rah on How Global Warming Has Persona… stevengoddard on Life In Paradise – Why A… geologyjim on Life In Paradise – Why A… Gail Combs on Towards A Sane Future Wyguy on California Lunacy Spills … Brad Anderson on Inaction To Drown Green-Haired… Wyguy on Towards A Sane Future Gail Combs on California Lunacy Spills …
Daily Archives: March 7, 2014
According to our nation’s top climate experts, Illinois will become just like South Padre Island downloads.globalchange.gov/usimpacts/pdfs/midwest.pdf If you reverse the letters, it says “this will occur right after monkeys fly out of Al Gore’s ass”
Experts say that anything past two degrees warming will destroy the planet, so I am sad to report that Philadelphia was destroyed before 1930. Soviet Is Heard From on Climate – Case of Greenland – View Article – NYTimes.com
March 3 was a very cold day in the US. 78 stations in 13 different states from Arkansas to Minnesota to Wyoming set record low temperatures. Coldest was -33F at STAMBAUGH 2SSE Michigan. NEWPORT AR 1.04 ALEDO IL -9.94 CARLINVILLE … Continue reading
GISS claims that Earth has warmed 0.7 degrees since 1880, but their data is diverging from RSS satellite temps at a rate of 1.0C per century. The noise is larger than the signal, which means the entire data set is … Continue reading
During February, most of the Northern Hemisphere was very cold. But experts correctly pointed out that the climate was located in Sochi . During January it was located in Australia. ch_tlt_2014_02_anom_v03_3.png (730×450)