Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Ernest Bush on Maryland – The Progressi… richard on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Ernest Bush on Maryland – The Progressi… stevengoddard on Union Of Concerned Scientists… richard on Union Of Concerned Scientists… 2hotel9 on Maryland – The Progressi… 2hotel9 on If They Were Actual Scientists… Ernest Bush on Maryland – The Progressi… J on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… Thomas Englert on A New Moron Of The Day!
Daily Archives: March 8, 2014
March 8, 2014 at 3:59 pm The comparison graphs are all surface data, and global warming is supposed to be amplified in the mid troposphere. Apparently Mosher didn’t get the memo. Actual scientists might appreciate that multiple data sources (surface/radiosonde/satellite) … Continue reading
What does the current uprising and subsequent bloodshed inUkraine have to do with gun rights in America? Plenty, say Second Amendment advocates. Ukraine, a nation of 45 million people, has restrictive laws governing private gun ownership. The government is in possession of more … Continue reading
A Paradise Lost. – View Article – NYTimes.com
1933 : Australia’s Chief Weather Expert Said That Belief In Climate Change Is An “Error Of Human Memory”
01 Feb 1933 – “CLIMATE NEVER CHANGES”