Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
- 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From 2012
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
Robertv on Understanding Ice-Free isbobc on A Special Thanks David on New York Times Says That Alask… mwhite on New York Times Says That Alask… Morgan Wright on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca… Ben Vorlich on Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Perman… Morgan Wright on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca… Morgan Wright on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca… Morgan Wright on Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That… Andy Oz on The 97% Consensus Forgot To Sh…
Daily Archives: March 8, 2014
March 8, 2014 at 3:59 pm The comparison graphs are all surface data, and global warming is supposed to be amplified in the mid troposphere. Apparently Mosher didn’t get the memo. Actual scientists might appreciate that multiple data sources (surface/radiosonde/satellite) … Continue reading
What does the current uprising and subsequent bloodshed inUkraine have to do with gun rights in America? Plenty, say Second Amendment advocates. Ukraine, a nation of 45 million people, has restrictive laws governing private gun ownership. The government is in possession of more … Continue reading
A Paradise Lost. – View Article – NYTimes.com
1933 : Australia’s Chief Weather Expert Said That Belief In Climate Change Is An “Error Of Human Memory”
01 Feb 1933 – “CLIMATE NEVER CHANGES”