Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- My Climate Refugee Status
- Dumb And Dumberer On Venus
- Differentiating Between Global Cooling Winters And Global Warming Winters
- Colorado – Or Fat?
- Greenhouse Effect For Dummies Again
- Experts Busted Again : Three Consecutive Years Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2006
- 35 Years Of Unprecedented Polar Melting
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Decadal High Every Day In November
- Huge Increase In Autumn Snow Cover Over The Past 35 Years
- The End Game In US Data Tampering
- No Change In New Zealand Temperature For 60 Years
- All Energy Transfer Is Due to Differences In Energy
- How Does A Glass Greenhouse Work?
- If The Facts Don’t Fit The Theory, Change The Facts
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
Stephen Wilde on Dumb And Dumberer On Venu… Truthseeker on Dumb And Dumberer On Venu… globalcooler on Differentiating Between Global… Robertv on My Climate Refugee Status stevengoddard on Colorado – Or Fat? R. Shearer on Colorado – Or Fat? daveburton on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… nielszoo on My Climate Refugee Status davidswuk on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… stevengoddard on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies…
Daily Archives: March 11, 2014
Horse flatulence caused this Mann-made snowstorm, March 11-14 1888.
80 years ago, 80% of the US was covered with drought.
Senate Democrats are filibustering the weather tonight. On Monday night, Senate Democrats are hosting a rare pajama party of sorts, conducting an all-night “talkathon” on climate change – minus the pajamas Senate holds global warming all-nighter – CSMonitor.com They wouldn’t … Continue reading
NASA didn’t like that inconvenient spike in temperatures around 1940, as reported in Hansen 1999. pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1999/1999_Hansen_etal_1.pdf So they simply removed most of it, and massively warmed the years after 1960.