Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Orwell Explains Why This Blog Generates So Much Controversy
- Understanding NOAA Math
- This Afternoon May Be Record Cold In Maryland
- Planned Breakage At Google
- Why Is It Cold Outside?
- Trenberth Climate Scam Of The Day (So Far)
- US Nighttime Temperatures Coldest In 35 Years, Sixth Coldest On Record
- The Importance Of The Big Lie
- How To Make A Map Completely Unintelligible
- It Wasn’t Always This Cool In Al Gore’s Home State
- War Is Hell
- Ice Loss Over The Past Three Days
- Fewest 100 Degree Readings In Over A Century In The US
- Latest Conspiracy Theory From The Climate Morons
- Coldest Summer On Record At The North Pole
- Spiderman In Times Square
- Strike Six For The Climate Crooks
- Forty Years Ago, Scientists Blamed The Polar Vortex On Global Cooling
- No 100 Degree Readings In The Midwest This Summer
- Berkeley Mirth
- UN Pushing The Same Arctic Ice Scam For Almost 45 Years
- UHI In Central Park
- State Of The Global Warming Scam
- Arctic Misbehavior Explained
- Arctic Continues Its Deranged Behavior, Refusing To Listen To “The Overwhelming Judgment” Of 97% Of Scientists
Daily Archives: March 11, 2014
Horse flatulence caused this Mann-made snowstorm, March 11-14 1888.
80 years ago, 80% of the US was covered with drought.
Senate Democrats are filibustering the weather tonight. On Monday night, Senate Democrats are hosting a rare pajama party of sorts, conducting an all-night “talkathon” on climate change – minus the pajamas Senate holds global warming all-nighter – CSMonitor.com They wouldn’t … Continue reading
NASA didn’t like that inconvenient spike in temperatures around 1940, as reported in Hansen 1999. pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1999/1999_Hansen_etal_1.pdf So they simply removed most of it, and massively warmed the years after 1960.