Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Climate Change Dementia Is Not A New Problem
- The Ten Best Places To Live In America
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Track 2006
- Visualizing The Spectacular Stupidity Of The New York Times
- Frequency Of 100 Degree Days In The US Down 50% Over The Past 90 Years
- Speak Of The Devil …
- Stick A Fork In It
- The New York Times Expects A Water Mountain To Form Off The East Coast
- Jennifer Marohasy Puts BOM On The Chopping Block
- 1986 : World’s Greatest Climatologist Predicted Five Degrees Warming By 2010
- 1986 : “Big League Climatologists” Said We Were Doomed By The Year 2000
- Tampering With Climate Data Is Not A New Problem
- Certain Facts About The Scientific Incompetence Of NASA Are Not In Dispute
- Something Else Which Happened 45 Years Ago
- Northwest Passage Closed For Business
- Progressives Worried About Guns
- In Order To Check A Fact, You Have To Have A Fact To Check
- Arctic Melt Season Just About Done
- How NOAA Data Tampering Destroys Science
- If You Don’t Tamper With The Data, You Can Actually Learn Something About The Climate
- US Major Hurricane Strikes Peaked In The 1950s – Now At An All-Time Record Low
- US Hurricane Frequency Down 29%
- They Should Have Listened To The “Breathtakingly Ignorant Deranged Blogger Second Stupidest Man On The Internet”
- Missed It By That Much ……
- The World’s Tallest Building
Jason Calley on Exposing The Original Bir… kuhnkat on A Slightly Different Visi… kuhnkat on A Slightly Different Visi… Gail Combs on Climate Change Dementia Is Not… Richard T. Fowler on Exposing The Original Bir… Gail Combs on The Ten Best Places To Live In… HistorianDude on Exposing The Original Bir… HistorianDude on Exposing The Original Bir… stevengoddard on Exposing The Original Bir… Richard T. Fowler on Exposing The Original Bir…
Daily Archives: March 11, 2014
Horse flatulence caused this Mann-made snowstorm, March 11-14 1888.
80 years ago, 80% of the US was covered with drought.
Senate Democrats are filibustering the weather tonight. On Monday night, Senate Democrats are hosting a rare pajama party of sorts, conducting an all-night “talkathon” on climate change – minus the pajamas Senate holds global warming all-nighter – CSMonitor.com They wouldn’t … Continue reading
NASA didn’t like that inconvenient spike in temperatures around 1940, as reported in Hansen 1999. pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1999/1999_Hansen_etal_1.pdf So they simply removed most of it, and massively warmed the years after 1960.