Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: March 12, 2014
Coast Guard warns of bad ice year for Atlantic Canada ships The Canadian Coast Guard is pleading with merchant ships to plan their voyages well in advance this year as the organization’s icebreaker fleet confronts some of the worst ice … Continue reading
14 Jun 1924 – THE AUSTRALIAN CLIMATE. AFFECTED BY THE ANTARCTI…
In 1945 and 1946, cherry trees bloomed by mid-March in Washington DC Ludington Daily News – Google News Archive Search After 70 years of global warming, it is not going to happen this year. EarthCam – Cherry Blossoms Cam
In 1978, NOAA showed the southern hemisphere extra tropics cooling at 3.5C/century from 1957-1976 journals.ametsoc.org/doi/pdf/10.1175/1520-0493(1978)106<0755%3AGTVSMA>2.0.CO%3B2 GISS now shows the region warming 1.5C/century over that same time period. data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v3/ZonAnn.Ts.txt The next graph overlays the NASA GISS data on the NOAA data … Continue reading
In 1978. NOAA showed nearly a full degree of southern hemisphere cooling from 1957-1970. CRU has since made all of that cooling disappear. journals.ametsoc.org/doi/pdf/10.1175/1520-0493(1978)106<0755%3AGTVSMA>2.0.CO%3B2 Met Office Hadley Centre observations datasets The graph below shows the 1978 NOAA southern hemisphere … Continue reading
TIME Magazine Archive Article — Another Ice Age? — Jun. 24, 1974 http://www.sciencenews.org