Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Longest Stretches Over 100 Degrees
- World’s Worst Heatwave Occurred During One Of Gavin’s 10 Coldest Years Ever
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
2hotel9 on If They Were Actual Scientists… drcrinum on World’s Worst Heatwave O… Richard T. Fowler on World’s Worst Heatwave O… Richard T. Fowler on World’s Worst Heatwave O… Robertv on Embracing Ebola richard on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Richard T. Fowler on If They Were Actual Scientists… Richard T. Fowler on If They Were Actual Scientists… schauminator on Embracing Ebola 2hotel9 on Maryland – The Progressi…
Daily Archives: March 13, 2014
Despite record cold and Great Lakes ice, NCDC thinks they can get away altering the US temperature record to make the past winter just below average temperature. Climate at a Glance | Time Series 74% of the US was below … Continue reading
The number of 100 degree days and 0 degree days have been near historic lows in recent years in the US, though 2014 may reverse the trend.
In 1999, Hansen said that the US had cooled over the last 50 years despite increasing greenhouse gases. NASA GISS: Science Briefs: Whither U.S. Climate? The US government says that the country has warmed significantly over the last 50 years … Continue reading
The missing heat has sunk to the bottom of the sea, where it is disguising itself as very cold water. When this just above freezing water returns to the surface, it will make global warming hell break loose across the … Continue reading
Twitter / BetteMidler: 70 degrees in NYC yesterday, …
Texas cold season temperatures have been falling for over 100 years, with the past six months the coldest on record.