Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Adversaries Vs. Pal Review
- All Global Warming Happened In 1995
- Shocking Glacial Retreat In 1922
- If The Present Refuses To Get Warmer, Then The Past Must Become Cooler
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Remains At A 10 Year High
- Finally, The Blog Gets Visited By A “Legitimate Skeptic”
- Nuttercelli Says All Trees Dead By 2050
- The New And Improved GISS US Cheating Animation
- China’s CO2 Emissions To Double By 2030
- BBC Changes Their Story, Slightly
- This Couldn’t Happen In Wyoming
- How Many Cheats Can Gavin Pack Into One Map?
- Sea Level Plummeting At Fastest Rising Location On Earth
- Only 100 Degrees Of Warming Needed To Start The Greenland Meltdown
- Experts Say That Melting Antarctic Sea Ice Threatens Penguins
- Experts Say That Global Warming Makes Animals Shrink
- Greenland Breaks Record For One Day Ice Mass Gain
- Navy Experts Say Arctic Will Be Ice-Free By 2013
- NASA Experts Say The Arctic Will Be Ice-Free In 2013
- December 9 Global Sea Ice Area Third Highest On Record
- The Only Problem Is, There Isn’t Any Missing Ice …..
- How Gavin Hides Data Tampering With A Baseline Shift
- USHCN Replacing Rural Temperatures With Urban Ones
- State Of The Climate Report
- 100% Of US Warming Since 1990, Is Due To Fake Temperatures
Daily Archives: March 15, 2014
In 1932, scientists were worried the melting polar ice caps drowning the planet, just like today. But by 1969, scientists were worried about a new ice age. This was because the temperature cooled by a large amount between the 1930’s and … Continue reading
In 1969, I was watching BBC2 in our living room outside Oxford, and the 10 pm weather forecast came on. The weather man was a strange looking guy with bug eyes. He proceeded to deliver one of the funniest things … Continue reading
Once Skeptics Get A Vested Interest In Keeping The Global Warming Scam Alive, They Become A Bigger Problem Than The Alarmists
The blue line below shows US temperature averaged at all GHCN HCN stations. The orange line shows the data released to the public by NCDC. They massively cool the past, to create the appearance of a non-existent warming trend. The … Continue reading
Prior to 1960, Michigan used to have very hot summers, but they are much less frequent now. This doesn’t fit the narrative, so NCDC simply alters the data to meet their political directives.
In 2008, Lewis Pugh failed to complete 90% of his kayak trip to the North Pole, and then declared success. Explorer kayaks to 1,000 km from N.Pole | Reuters