Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
- More Spectacular Malfeasance At GISS
- The Most Transparent(ly Fraudulent And Stupid) White House In History
- President Obama’s Young Dreamers Arrive!
- Guest Post From Dr. Bill Gray
- Something Else That Doesn’t Make Sense
- August 2014 Is No Longer The Hottest On Record
kirkmyers on Out Of Africa Mat Helm on Out Of Africa Gail Combs on Prove Me Wrong! Mat Helm on Out Of Africa Gail Combs on The New Normal In Climate Junk… Tom Moran on The New Normal In Climate Junk… Centinel2012 on Cryosphere Makes Climate Scien… Bill_W on Michael Loftus Explains Global… David A on Prove Me Wrong! Fred from Canuckista… on Out Of Africa
Daily Archives: March 15, 2014
In 1932, scientists were worried the melting polar ice caps drowning the planet, just like today. But by 1969, scientists were worried about a new ice age. This was because the temperature cooled by a large amount between the 1930’s and … Continue reading
In 1969, I was watching BBC2 in our living room outside Oxford, and the 10 pm weather forecast came on. The weather man was a strange looking guy with bug eyes. He proceeded to deliver one of the funniest things … Continue reading
Once Skeptics Get A Vested Interest In Keeping The Global Warming Scam Alive, They Become A Bigger Problem Than The Alarmists
The blue line below shows US temperature averaged at all GHCN HCN stations. The orange line shows the data released to the public by NCDC. They massively cool the past, to create the appearance of a non-existent warming trend. The … Continue reading
Prior to 1960, Michigan used to have very hot summers, but they are much less frequent now. This doesn’t fit the narrative, so NCDC simply alters the data to meet their political directives.
In 2008, Lewis Pugh failed to complete 90% of his kayak trip to the North Pole, and then declared success. Explorer kayaks to 1,000 km from N.Pole | Reuters