Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Our Amazing New Store
- Something To Look Forward To
- Begonia Update
- What I Learned Yesterday
- Learning How To Think Like A Progressive
- 25 Years Ago – When Baseball Saved Lives
- Understanding The Hockey Stick
- Religion Of Peace At Work In Iraq
- If Barack Obama Had A Son …..
- Reggie Urgently Needed In The Northwest Passage
- The Unarmed Little Boy Probably Just Wanted A Bag Of Skittles
- New Common Core Video
- Deja Vu
- Robbie Burns Explains Global Warming Theory
- 20 Years Ago
- 40 Years!
- How To Identify Climate Fraud By Government Agencies
- 100 Years Ago – Before Climate Scientists Started Lying About Antarctica
- Meet Me At Whole Foods
- My Arctic Forecast
- Arctic Sea Ice Area Up 55% Since 2012
- Removing The 1940s Blip
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- 15% vs. 30% Vs. Area Vs. Brainless Climate Scientists
- Green Energy Threatens All Flying Creatures
Daily Archives: March 15, 2014
In 1932, scientists were worried the melting polar ice caps drowning the planet, just like today. But by 1969, scientists were worried about a new ice age. This was because the temperature cooled by a large amount between the 1930’s and … Continue reading
In 1969, I was watching BBC2 in our living room outside Oxford, and the 10 pm weather forecast came on. The weather man was a strange looking guy with bug eyes. He proceeded to deliver one of the funniest things … Continue reading
Once Skeptics Get A Vested Interest In Keeping The Global Warming Scam Alive, They Become A Bigger Problem Than The Alarmists
The blue line below shows US temperature averaged at all GHCN HCN stations. The orange line shows the data released to the public by NCDC. They massively cool the past, to create the appearance of a non-existent warming trend. The … Continue reading
Prior to 1960, Michigan used to have very hot summers, but they are much less frequent now. This doesn’t fit the narrative, so NCDC simply alters the data to meet their political directives.
In 2008, Lewis Pugh failed to complete 90% of his kayak trip to the North Pole, and then declared success. Explorer kayaks to 1,000 km from N.Pole | Reuters
The Great Lakes are blowing away all records for springtime ice coverage, yet NOAA is claiming that many years were colder in the Great Lakes region. Either the freezing point of water has changed, or NCDC is committing fraud. GLCFS … Continue reading
July 14, 1936 was the hottest day in midwestern US history. The Milwaukee Journal – Google News Archive Search It was so hot, the heat killed the weather man. It was so hot, the fire chief’s thermometer caught on fire.
Climate experts never seem to be able to locate any data from before 1979, but I have uncovered proof that the Earth existed as early as 1968. Disclaimer : This is not peer-reviewed
Science – Worrying About a New Ice Age – View Article – NYTimes.com