Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Latest From The Nutty Professor
- After 35 Years Of Unprecedented Melting, The Amount Of Sea Ice On Earth Is The Same As 35 Years Ago
- I’d Love To, But As Usual You Are Lying
- Orwell Explains Why This Blog Generates So Much Controversy
- Understanding NOAA Math
- This Afternoon May Be Record Cold In Maryland
- Planned Breakage At Google
- Why Is It Cold Outside?
- Trenberth Climate Scam Of The Day (So Far)
- US Nighttime Temperatures Coldest In 35 Years, Sixth Coldest On Record
- The Importance Of The Big Lie
- How To Make A Map Completely Unintelligible
- It Wasn’t Always This Cool In Al Gore’s Home State
- War Is Hell
- Ice Loss Over The Past Three Days
- Fewest 100 Degree Readings In Over A Century In The US
- Latest Conspiracy Theory From The Climate Morons
- Coldest Summer On Record At The North Pole
- Spiderman In Times Square
- Strike Six For The Climate Crooks
- Forty Years Ago, Scientists Blamed The Polar Vortex On Global Cooling
- No 100 Degree Readings In The Midwest This Summer
- Berkeley Mirth
- UN Pushing The Same Arctic Ice Scam For Almost 45 Years
- UHI In Central Park
Daily Archives: March 16, 2014
Tamino attacked me, then censored my comment pointing out why his analysis was fatally flawed. Typical alarmist scum. New Mexico Snow | Open Mind
Gates tells me in his office overlooking Lake Washington in Seattle. “The right goal is not to cut our carbon emissions in half. The right goal is zero.” Bill Gates on How to Stop Global Warming | Politics | Rolling … Continue reading
The Beaufort Sea is choked with 4/5 year old ice. Reggie will need a very large blowtorch this summer.
NSIDC shows their Arctic graphs on a different scale from the their Antarctic graphs. Plotted at the same scale (below) it becomes clear that the poles are not melting, and people should quit obsessing over an imaginary problem.
If the FBI kept track of murder rates by political party, they would likely discover that 90+% of murders are committed by people who vote consistently Democratic, at least once per election.
All of the states with highest unemployment have Democratic senators who obsess about an imaginary threat from an essential trace gas. Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @SenWhitehouse @WaxmanClimate …
COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
At -67 degrees, the pro is concerned about damage to the greens. summit:status:webcam
We have a comedy routine going on another thread. March 16, 2014 at 6:28 am
New Mexico Snow | Open Mind Here is a picture I took on Sunday looking from the Quemazon burn region across the Rio Grande Valley to the deep snow on the southern Sangre de Cristo Mountains, where I used to … Continue reading