Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Just How Stupid Is Heidi Cullen?
- Learning To Think Like Climate Expert
- Hot Nights In Nebraska Are A Thing Of The Past
- Settled Science Update
- Algorithmic Democratic Voting Fraud
- NCDC Setting A New Record For Data Fabrication In 2014
- Sea Surface Temperatures In The Northern Hemisphere Are Plummeting
- Smoking Gun Of Massive Climate Fraud At NCDC And The EPA
- Hot Weather in The Midwest Is A Thing Of The Past
- Arctic To Be Ice-Free Very Soon
- Good Observations From Peter Thiel
- More News From The Religion Of Peace
- Latest News From The Religion Of Peace
- Garbage In – Garbage Out
- Guardian Deletes Comment From An IPCC Lead Author
- Climate Scientists – Just Making Shit Up As They Go Along
- Fraud Not Limited To The US
- Michigan Obliterates Their Record For Cold Nights
- It’s Not The TOBS
- Spectacular Growth Of Arctic Sea Ice During NASA/NOAA ‘s Hottest Year Ever
- BOM Hiding All Those Inconvenient Years Before 1910
- NCDC Turns America’s 17th Coldest Year Into An Above Average Year
- Celebrating 35 Years Of Climate Scientists Misleading The Public
- 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George Bush To Stop Sea Revel Rise
- Gaia Is A Prankster
tom0mason on NCDC Setting A New Record For… Tel on Just How Stupid Is Heidi … KTM on Just How Stupid Is Heidi … KTM on Settled Science Update tom0mason on Arctic To Be Ice-Free Very… Brian G Valentine on Settled Science Update KTM on Settled Science Update tom0mason on Algorithmic Democratic Voting… Ivan on Just How Stupid Is Heidi … Ivan on Just How Stupid Is Heidi …
Daily Archives: March 16, 2014
Tamino attacked me, then censored my comment pointing out why his analysis was fatally flawed. Typical alarmist scum. New Mexico Snow | Open Mind
Gates tells me in his office overlooking Lake Washington in Seattle. “The right goal is not to cut our carbon emissions in half. The right goal is zero.” Bill Gates on How to Stop Global Warming | Politics | Rolling … Continue reading
The Beaufort Sea is choked with 4/5 year old ice. Reggie will need a very large blowtorch this summer.
NSIDC shows their Arctic graphs on a different scale from the their Antarctic graphs. Plotted at the same scale (below) it becomes clear that the poles are not melting, and people should quit obsessing over an imaginary problem.
If the FBI kept track of murder rates by political party, they would likely discover that 90+% of murders are committed by people who vote consistently Democratic, at least once per election.
All of the states with highest unemployment have Democratic senators who obsess about an imaginary threat from an essential trace gas. Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @SenWhitehouse @WaxmanClimate …
COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut