Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- What Will Be Their Excuse This Year?
- Arctic Melt Season Has Stopped, For Now
- The Northwest Passage Would Be Open, Except That It Is Blocked With Ice
- Washington Post : Koch Brothers Controlling The Climate Again
- Scientists Say To Ignore What They Predicted Last Time
- 35th Anniversary Of The Dawn Of Time
- Understanding Google
- Why Arctic Ice Extent Is Up Over 60% In The Last Two Years
- The Reduction Of Climate Science
- Understanding The Timeline
- Navajo Message To The Moon
- Turn Off The Idiot Box
- Understanding Mann-Made Climate Change
- Understanding California
- Fewest US Forest Fires In Three Decades
- Thanks, Arnie
- When Did Environmentalists Quit Caring About The Environment?
- Build It, And They Will Come
- President Announces His Unilateral Plan To Save An Unwilling Citizenry From Climate Change
- Nothing To See Here – Move Along
- Today’s Humor
- Progressives – The New Reactionaries
- Checking Up On The Geniuses At The Met Office
- 64% Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2012
- Someone Remind Me Why We Have An IPCC
Sophie on The Northwest Passage Would Be… Brian H on What Will Be Their Excuse This… Chip Bennett on The Ten Best Places To Live In… Brian H on What Will Be Their Excuse This… Gail Combs on What Will Be Their Excuse This… rah on Washington Post : Koch Brother… Gamecock on Washington Post : Koch Brother… rah on What Will Be Their Excuse This… jeremyp99 on Understanding Google jeremyp99 on Understanding Google
Daily Archives: March 20, 2014
This URL has now received 15 million page views. (I’m not sure if NSA monitoring is included in that total.) That is almost as many page views as Miley Cyrus gets every time she sticks her tongue out.
Brian D found these archived ice charts. There is a lot more ice this year than there was in 1979, yet NCDC shows 1979 colder in the Great Lakes region. Note that Lake Ontario and half of Lake Huron were … Continue reading
Great Lakes ice may be at a record springtime high, but experts warn that it is all thin, rotten first year ice and is almost certain to melt this summer. GLCFS Products
Lower Harbor View. NCDC says that many years have been colder there, because they have institutionalized lying about the climate.