Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- One Of My Favorites
- The Day The Music Died
- Great Stuff From The 1950’s
- The Beauty Of Centrally Planned Agriculture
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In Ohio Since The 19th Century
- Stupid Commies
- Peak Summer Temperatures In Wisconsin Plummeting Since The 19th Century
- Occupy Iceland
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In The Midwest
- Understanding The Bulge
- Sixteen Reasons Why Soccer Goals Are the Greatest Event in Sport
- Aggie Joke
- Illinois Mid-July Temperatures Declining Faster Than Three Degrees Per Century
- Understanding Climate Modeling
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive
- Global Warming To Kill Us All By 2006
- Following Up On The Nobel Prize Winning Arctic Forecast
- Science Saturday : Continental Drift Animation
- US Communist Party Wants You To Join Them In Their Fight For Climate Justice
- President Obama Keeps His Promise
- If Barack Obama Had A ….
- A Double Shot Of Hiding The Decline At NASA
- UHI At A “Rural” Station In Queensland
- Australia’s Hottest Year Was 1878
tom0mason on Great Stuff From The 1950… tom0mason on Patsy tom0mason on Patsy jdseanjd on One Of My Favorites Morgan Wright on Understanding The Bulge Beau Jeste on Occupy Iceland au1corsair on Stupid Commies Stephen Richards on Stupid Commies au1corsair on Stupid Commies AlecM on Understanding The Bulge
Daily Archives: March 20, 2014
This URL has now received 15 million page views. (I’m not sure if NSA monitoring is included in that total.) That is almost as many page views as Miley Cyrus gets every time she sticks her tongue out.
Brian D found these archived ice charts. There is a lot more ice this year than there was in 1979, yet NCDC shows 1979 colder in the Great Lakes region. Note that Lake Ontario and half of Lake Huron were … Continue reading
Great Lakes ice may be at a record springtime high, but experts warn that it is all thin, rotten first year ice and is almost certain to melt this summer. GLCFS Products
Lower Harbor View. NCDC says that many years have been colder there, because they have institutionalized lying about the climate.