Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Richard T. Fowler on If They Were Actual Scientists… schauminator on Embracing Ebola 2hotel9 on Maryland – The Progressi… 2hotel9 on Maryland – The Progressi… RexAlan on Maryland – The Progressi… 2hotel9 on If They Were Actual Scientists… gregole on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… gregole on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… gregole on A New Moron Of The Day! Eliza on If They Were Actual Scientists…
Daily Archives: March 21, 2014
In 1996, CSU’s Bill Gray predicted weak cooling for the next 20-30 years. His forecast was spot on. Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs Hurricanes spiked shortly after Bill made his forecast. Bill’s reward for extreme competence and forecasting accuracy, was … Continue reading
During the ice age scare of 1973, there was almost no Great Lakes ice on March 21 Ice Charts – Winter 1973 / c73mar21.jpg Since then, the planet has heated out of control and the Great Lakes now have … Continue reading
Russia might invade Ukraine if Obama wins, Palin warns
Before he was elected, Obama said that Republicans were bitter people who cling to guns and religion. But after five years he has succeeded in leveling the playing field, and now sees everyone as bitter. President Barack Obama warned yesterday … Continue reading
Climate experts announced earlier this week that Greenland is melting down faster than expected, at 77 degrees below the freezing point. summit:status:webcam
Hansen’s Scenario C assumed that CO2 emissions essentially stopped after the year 2000. But even with their most recent data tampering, NASA can’t get temperatures quite up to the zero emissions level. The graph below shows the actual temperature, as … Continue reading
Global warming will cut crop harvests by 2% each decade, researchers say Crop harvests have been increasing steadily decade after decade Decline in predicted crop yields is larger than first thought and could endanger food security, unless CO² emissions are … Continue reading