Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
- Climate Science Integrity In A Death Spiral
- Proselytizing The Climate Religion To Young People
- The Real Climate March
- Another Smoking Gun That NCDC Temperature Adjustments Are Garbage
- Putting EPA Toxicity In Perspective
- Another Missing Hiatus
- 9, 10, 11 Barcelona
- Percentage Of 90 Degree Days In The US Fourth Lowest On Record
- President Obama Says That The Islamic State Has Nothing To Do With The Islamic State
- Nuttercelli Working To Slime Guardian Readers Again
- NASA’s Administrator Explains Their Primary Mission
QV on Climate Disaster In Denve… Mat Helm on Why Is This Scam Continui… Mat Helm on Why Is This Scam Continui… jdseanjd on Towards A Sane Future Robertv on Climate Disaster In Denve… Old Goat on Climate Disaster In Denve… Charles Nelson nelso… on Kook And Nutter Math Stephen Richards on Climate Disaster In Denve… Robertv on What If The Missing Heat Retur… Send Al To The Pole on Kook And Nutter Math
Daily Archives: March 21, 2014
In 1996, CSU’s Bill Gray predicted weak cooling for the next 20-30 years. His forecast was spot on. Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs Hurricanes spiked shortly after Bill made his forecast. Bill’s reward for extreme competence and forecasting accuracy, was … Continue reading
During the ice age scare of 1973, there was almost no Great Lakes ice on March 21 Ice Charts – Winter 1973 / c73mar21.jpg Since then, the planet has heated out of control and the Great Lakes now have … Continue reading
Russia might invade Ukraine if Obama wins, Palin warns
Before he was elected, Obama said that Republicans were bitter people who cling to guns and religion. But after five years he has succeeded in leveling the playing field, and now sees everyone as bitter. President Barack Obama warned yesterday … Continue reading
Climate experts announced earlier this week that Greenland is melting down faster than expected, at 77 degrees below the freezing point. summit:status:webcam
Hansen’s Scenario C assumed that CO2 emissions essentially stopped after the year 2000. But even with their most recent data tampering, NASA can’t get temperatures quite up to the zero emissions level. The graph below shows the actual temperature, as … Continue reading
Global warming will cut crop harvests by 2% each decade, researchers say Crop harvests have been increasing steadily decade after decade Decline in predicted crop yields is larger than first thought and could endanger food security, unless CO² emissions are … Continue reading