Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
- 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From 2012
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
Bob Lowes on UK Violent Crime Rate Eight Ti… BallBounces on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… markstoval on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… Morgan Wright on Stop The Darkening! Morgan Wright on Stop The Darkening! David A on Rule #1 Truthseeker on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… quaesoveritas on Science Saturday : Continental… Andy Oz on Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Sinc… Andy Oz on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin…
Daily Archives: March 22, 2014
Obama Says He Restored America’s Image as ‘Sole, Indispensable Power’ – ABC News
On this date in 1903, Niagara Falls ran dry. CO2 was a very safe 300 PPM at the time. The Post and Courier – Google News Archive Search
Climate experts claim that melting glaciers are proof of global warming, because they lack the science skills most people pick up in kindergarten. Glaciers melt during interglacial periods (i.e. last 20,000 years) because more ice melts every year than accumulates. … Continue reading
Jimbo put together this list of extreme weather in 1936. If we had one tenth of this now, progressives would demand immediate world communism. STRANGE / ODD / WILD / WEIRD WEATHER – 1936 DROUGHT, FIRE and FLOOD AMERICA’S PHENOMENAL … Continue reading
By the end of March, this blog will have had more than 300,000 unique visitors during the month. If each of them tells two people about the global warming scam, and each of them ……. Pretty soon we have a … Continue reading
Arsène Wenger celebrated his 1,000 match as manager, with the worst thrashing of his career – at Stamford Bridge. But the big question is – will Abramovich get slammed with anti-Putin sanctions?