Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- My Climate Refugee Status
- Dumb And Dumberer On Venus
- Differentiating Between Global Cooling Winters And Global Warming Winters
- Colorado – Or Fat?
- Greenhouse Effect For Dummies Again
- Experts Busted Again : Three Consecutive Years Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2006
- 35 Years Of Unprecedented Polar Melting
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Decadal High Every Day In November
- Huge Increase In Autumn Snow Cover Over The Past 35 Years
- The End Game In US Data Tampering
- No Change In New Zealand Temperature For 60 Years
- All Energy Transfer Is Due to Differences In Energy
- How Does A Glass Greenhouse Work?
- If The Facts Don’t Fit The Theory, Change The Facts
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
Daily Archives: March 22, 2014
Obama Says He Restored America’s Image as ‘Sole, Indispensable Power’ – ABC News
On this date in 1903, Niagara Falls ran dry. CO2 was a very safe 300 PPM at the time. The Post and Courier – Google News Archive Search
Climate experts claim that melting glaciers are proof of global warming, because they lack the science skills most people pick up in kindergarten. Glaciers melt during interglacial periods (i.e. last 20,000 years) because more ice melts every year than accumulates. … Continue reading
Jimbo put together this list of extreme weather in 1936. If we had one tenth of this now, progressives would demand immediate world communism. STRANGE / ODD / WILD / WEIRD WEATHER – 1936 DROUGHT, FIRE and FLOOD AMERICA’S PHENOMENAL … Continue reading
By the end of March, this blog will have had more than 300,000 unique visitors during the month. If each of them tells two people about the global warming scam, and each of them ……. Pretty soon we have a … Continue reading
Arsène Wenger celebrated his 1,000 match as manager, with the worst thrashing of his career – at Stamford Bridge. But the big question is – will Abramovich get slammed with anti-Putin sanctions?