Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: March 23, 2014
Hansen said this in 2012. We conclude that extreme heat waves, such as that in Texas and Oklahoma in 2011 and Moscow in 2010, were “caused” by global warming, because their likelihood was negligible prior to the recent rapid global … Continue reading
NASA thinks that increasing record high temperatures causes heavy snow. Climate Change: Evidence Other than their obvious stupidity about snow, they are lying about the record high temperatures, which have been declining for 80 years. As far as record low … Continue reading
“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” The Second Amendment is about security and freedom. It assumes military capable weapons. … Continue reading
Anti-Gun Crusade Continues by Executive Order: Feinstein Asks Obama to Ban Imports of Semi-Automatic Firearms When California Senator Dianne Feinstein’s anti-gun legislation went down in flames last year, those working in the firearms industry knew she’d eventually be back with … Continue reading
The precautionary principle tells us that basing policy on the output of hopelessly broken software, is not a sensible thing to do. 95% of Climate Models Agree: The Observations Must be Wrong « Roy Spencer, PhD Climate model simulations are … Continue reading
Climate experts love to compare property damage of recent weather events vs. past weather events – ignoring the fact that there is vastly more property at risk now than there was 100 years ago. But the same people say that … Continue reading