Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
- Another Massive Fail By James Hansen
- Grubering On Amnesty
- Understanding Obama
- President Obama Announces That His Actions Are Unconstitutional And Undemocratic
- Third Consecutive Year Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Must Watch Speech By Senator Ted Cruz
- Our Daily ObamaGruber
- Twenty Million
- Doing My Part For The Immigration And Climate Crisis
- What Keeps Earth From Being Like Venus?
- Quite A 97% Consensus
- Now We Can Have A Serious Discussion
- Chasing Squirrels
- Fossil Fuels To The Rescue
- AGU Climate Speaker Says He Doesn’t Know Much About Climate
- Party Is Over
- Where Did The AK Mags Go?
- One More Attempt To End This Madness
- More Blatant Climate Grubering From The White House
Morgan Wright on Readers Determine That Cooling… Chris Barron on Readers Determine That Cooling… Robertv on Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect… bwdave on Insulators Have To Increase Th… nickreality65 on A Slightly More Formal Proof (… John Silver on Readers Determine That Cooling… mkelly on Readers Determine That Cooling… davidswuk on The Comedy Continues davidswuk on Readers Determine That Cooling… davidswuk on A Slightly More Formal Proof (…
Daily Archives: March 24, 2014
One of the things I have learned from Bill Gray, is that major hurricane activity increases during cooling periods, and decreases during warming periods. During the strong cooling from 1945-1969, there were a lot of major hurricanes. In the 1970′s, … Continue reading
In 1968, apes ruled the planet, and National Geographic was popular because of wonderful photography showing topless island women with perky breasts. National Geographic has since dropped the stimulating photography, and is now a sci-fi magazine with intellectual apes as editors.
It is all thin, rotten, first year ice – in a death spiral. http://www.glerl.noaa.gov/res/glcfs/glcfs.php?lake=l&ext=ice&type=N&hr=00
“I’m in the wind business … I’ve lost my ass in the business.” Host Joe Scarborough said laughing, “You’ve invested more in alternative energy than anybody else.” Pickens continued, “Obama needs to go in, study it, look at it, and … Continue reading
In their endless efforts to make WordPress less useful, WordPress programmers just introduced a new bug a few minutes ago – which makes it impossible to drag links or images into a page you are writing.