Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: March 25, 2014
You will be tested on this tomorrow
On Robbie Burns Night 2003, I was at King’s Cross Station platform 9-3/4 (possibly platform 9) waiting to take the train back to Cambridge. Snow had been officially a thing of the past in England since March 20, 2000 – but it was … Continue reading
In 1988, Hansen told Congress that Scenario A was “Business As Usual“ That was a disaster, so 20 years later Hansen claimed that he said something completely different.. Scenario A was described as “on the high side of reality” Hansen_Spotlight%5B1%5D.pdf … Continue reading
Whatever Hansen predicts, betting on the opposite is almost always a sure thing. Like his 2006 Super El Nino which was going to burn up the planet, Hansen_Spotlight%5B1%5D.pdf http://www.woodfortrees.org/plot/hadcrut4gl/from:2005/plot/hadcrut4gl/from:2005/trend
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/101574830 Hansen says that 1909 was the coldest year ever.