Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
- More Spectacular Malfeasance At GISS
- The Most Transparent(ly Fraudulent And Stupid) White House In History
- President Obama’s Young Dreamers Arrive!
Daily Archives: March 25, 2014
You will be tested on this tomorrow
On Robbie Burns Night 2003, I was at King’s Cross Station platform 9-3/4 (possibly platform 9) waiting to take the train back to Cambridge. Snow had been officially a thing of the past in England since March 20, 2000 – but it was … Continue reading
In 1988, Hansen told Congress that Scenario A was “Business As Usual“ That was a disaster, so 20 years later Hansen claimed that he said something completely different.. Scenario A was described as “on the high side of reality” Hansen_Spotlight%5B1%5D.pdf … Continue reading
Whatever Hansen predicts, betting on the opposite is almost always a sure thing. Like his 2006 Super El Nino which was going to burn up the planet, Hansen_Spotlight%5B1%5D.pdf http://www.woodfortrees.org/plot/hadcrut4gl/from:2005/plot/hadcrut4gl/from:2005/trend
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/101574830 Hansen says that 1909 was the coldest year ever.