Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
Truthseeker on Poor Secret Service Protection… Truthseeker on Poor Secret Service Protection… Truthseeker on Reader Quiz : Which Has More I… Bob Campbell on Reader Quiz : Which Has More I… omanuel on Massive Alteration Of NASA Tem… au1corsair on Poor Secret Service Protection… wyoskeptic on Massive Alteration Of NASA Tem… geran on What If The Missing Heat Retur… au1corsair on Climate Refugee Report omanuel on NASA Created The Hockey Stick…
Daily Archives: March 26, 2014
January-March temperatures in the western Great Lakes states of Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio – are the lowest on record. ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/ This is not surprising, because they also have the most ice on record.
Skeptics need to stop playing along that this is about science. It never was, and certainly isn’t now. There isn’t one shred of evidence or even a pretense of science remaining in the global warming scam.
Joe D’Aleo sent this over. NCDC shows -5.5F anomaly in Connecticut as near average, but +2.6F in California as much above average.
The Met Office got every seasonal forecast wrong for about five years, before they abandoned them. But they are back now with unverifiable 25 year forecasts : Britain will have more hotter, drier summers due to climate change, Met Office … Continue reading
Check out this whopper from 1977 : http://news.google.com/newspapers The “once every 10,000 years” event occurred again in 1978 , 1979 and 2014.