Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Frequency Of Hot Days In The Midwest Plummeting And Lowest On Record
- Midwest US Having Its Coldest Year On Record
- GIStemp – who needs Antarctic data or temps near ice.
- Before Michael Mann Erased It, Even The New York Times Knew That The MWP Was Warmer
- Latest From NOAA’s Hottest Year Ever
- Climate Flees The Arctic And Moves To California
- Climate Experts Tell Us That Greenland Is Melting Down At -18C
- There Was Never Any Question That The MWP And LIA Were Real
- Scientists Recycle The Same Climate Crap, Generation After Generation
- 1923 : Radical Change Of Climate – Unheard Of High Temperatures – Glaciers Vanished
- Greenland Was Much Warmer During The MWP
- For Most Of Earth’s History, The Poles Were Very Warm
- The Evidence For The MWP And LIA Was Overwhelming – Long Before Michael Mann Tried To Erase It
- More On The NOAA June Fraud
- More USHCN Raw Temperature Madness
- NOAA Breaks Their Dishonesty Record Two Months In A Row
- At The Peak Of The Melt Season, The Arctic Goes Silent
- Nothing To See Here, Move Along
- Arctic Makes Obscene Gesture Towards Nobel Laureate
- Quick Summary Of NCDC Data Tampering Forensics
- Why Are 1936 Morning Stations Warmer Than The Afternoon Stations?
- TOBS Update: Something Seriously Wrong At USHCN
- Aggie Joke Update
- Shock News : NCDC Temperatures Warming Much Faster Than Satellite Temperatures
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Track 2006
Will Nitschke on Climate Flees The Arctic And M… Andy Oz on Latest From NOAA’s Hotte… Robertv on Frequency Of Hot Days In The M… Robertv on Frequency Of Hot Days In The M… Bill on Climate Flees The Arctic And M… Robertv on Frequency Of Hot Days In The M… Capitalist Sympathis… on Who Is Steven Goddard? Robert Sheaffer on More On The NOAA June Fra… What could possibly… on Midwest US Having Its Coldest… SMS on Before Michael Mann Erased It,…
Daily Archives: March 26, 2014
January-March temperatures in the western Great Lakes states of Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio – are the lowest on record. ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/ This is not surprising, because they also have the most ice on record.
Skeptics need to stop playing along that this is about science. It never was, and certainly isn’t now. There isn’t one shred of evidence or even a pretense of science remaining in the global warming scam.
Joe D’Aleo sent this over. NCDC shows -5.5F anomaly in Connecticut as near average, but +2.6F in California as much above average.
The Met Office got every seasonal forecast wrong for about five years, before they abandoned them. But they are back now with unverifiable 25 year forecasts : Britain will have more hotter, drier summers due to climate change, Met Office … Continue reading
Check out this whopper from 1977 : http://news.google.com/newspapers The “once every 10,000 years” event occurred again in 1978 , 1979 and 2014.
In the absence of any warming during the lives of nearly one third of the people on Earth, the team has changed strategy to simply crank out one lie after another. Some of the notable ones from the past two … Continue reading
As we saw this winter, the same weather patterns which bring cold to the central and eastern US, also bring warmth to Alaska. That is what happened during the last ice age. http://news.google.com/newspapers http://freepages.school-alumni.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~florian/rockdoctor/vft/geology/ice/ice-age.html
Ronald Reagan said : The problem with liberals isn’t so much that they are ignorant, it is that they know so many things that aren’t so. Like this guy, who is making up statistics about things he knows nothing about. … Continue reading
Great Lakes ice cover is almost 400% of normal, and will serve as an excellent proxy to highlight the magnitude of NOAA data tampering this month. 20140324180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007583110.gif