Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- No Hesitation : Ohio Police Murder Wal-Mart Shopper
- Massive Reduction In US Drought Over The Past 80 Years
- Evil Denier Vs. Climate Hero
- Understanding Karma
- General Warrants
- More Evidence That Time Began In 1979
- Frequency Of 40ºC Days Plummeting Over The Past Century
- Young Dreamer Update
- Arctic Sea Ice Area Up 54% From 2012 – Up 5% From 2013
- What Will Be Their Excuse This Year?
- Arctic Melt Season Has Stopped, For Now
- The Northwest Passage Would Be Open, Except That It Is Blocked With Ice
- Washington Post : Koch Brothers Controlling The Climate Again
- Scientists Say To Ignore What They Predicted Last Time
- 35th Anniversary Of The Dawn Of Time
- Understanding Google
- Why Arctic Ice Extent Is Up Over 60% In The Last Two Years
- The Reduction Of Climate Science
- Understanding The Timeline
- Navajo Message To The Moon
- Turn Off The Idiot Box
- Understanding Mann-Made Climate Change
- Understanding California
- Fewest US Forest Fires In Three Decades
- Thanks, Arnie
Paul in Sweden on No Hesitation : Ohio Police Mu… rah on Scientists Say To Ignore What… smrstrauss on Exposing The Original Bir… rah on Arctic Melt Season Has Stopped… smrstrauss on Exposing The Original Bir… Robertv on Young Dreamer Update smrstrauss on Exposing The Original Bir… Robertv on Young Dreamer Update Robertv on Young Dreamer Update smrstrauss on Exposing The Original Bir…
Daily Archives: March 26, 2014
January-March temperatures in the western Great Lakes states of Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio – are the lowest on record. ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/ This is not surprising, because they also have the most ice on record.
Skeptics need to stop playing along that this is about science. It never was, and certainly isn’t now. There isn’t one shred of evidence or even a pretense of science remaining in the global warming scam.
Joe D’Aleo sent this over. NCDC shows -5.5F anomaly in Connecticut as near average, but +2.6F in California as much above average.
The Met Office got every seasonal forecast wrong for about five years, before they abandoned them. But they are back now with unverifiable 25 year forecasts : Britain will have more hotter, drier summers due to climate change, Met Office … Continue reading
Check out this whopper from 1977 : http://news.google.com/newspapers The “once every 10,000 years” event occurred again in 1978 , 1979 and 2014.