Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
Morgan Wright on Following Up With The World… Send Al To The Pole on US Government Agencies Just Ca… Phil Jones on Experts Say That Record Great… Password protected on August Was Coldest In Five Yea… Karl on Experts Say That Record Great… Fred from Canuckista… on Rule #1 Jeff on Rule #1 pinroot on August Was Coldest In Five Yea… Streetcred on Rule #1 inMAGICn on Rule #1
Monthly Archives: April 2014
I’ve lived in Colorado for 20 years. We have had only two years with no leaves on the Cottonwood trees at the end of April – those years were 2013 and 2014.
the White House says: “Today’s GDP estimate is subject to a number of notable influences, including historically severe winter weather, which temporarily lowered growth in the first quarter.” White House Blames ‘Winter Weather’ for Weak GDP Growth | CNS News
Madrid vs. Madrid in the Champions League and Madrid vs. Madrid in La Liga? Germany had a very short moment of glory.
Bad bigotry : Private conversation with girlfriend, illegally taped and distributed Donald Sterling : “I hope you don’t associate with black people“ Government sanctioned bigotry : Public statement by cabinet officer, blatantly violating free speech and anti-harassment workplace laws Sally Jewell : … Continue reading
Hate speech against climate skeptics, white people, gun owners, Republicans, conservatives, constitutionalists, libertarians, ranchers, etc. is promoted at the highest levels of government. Hate speech against blacks and gays is not permitted. Got it?
The principal at Rocky Mountain High School in Fort Collins, Colorado, is facing a hailstorm of criticism from some very angry parents and residents. The school recites the Pledge of Allegiance weekly, on Mondays. Last Monday, a member of their … Continue reading
Based on three outlier years, crack government scientists determined with 99% certainty that the poles were melting down. By Joe Romm on Sep 22, 2010 at 6:26 pm Serreze: “I stand by my previous statements that the Arctic summer sea … Continue reading