Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- ISIS Appears : IRS Disappears – Benghazi Disappears – Immigration Disappears
- Nothing To See Here – Move Along
- Hiding The Decline In Greenland
- 1976 : New York Times Debunked The Entire Climate Change Scam In One Paragraph
- NASA – Erasing The Arctic Past
- Arctic Is Screaming At Mark
- Understanding Progressive Math
- Arctic Melt Season Almost Over
- Ban High Capacity Dinosaurs
- “It Is Not A Black Vs. White Problem”
- Our Amazing New Store
- Something To Look Forward To
- Begonia Update
- What I Learned Yesterday
- Learning How To Think Like A Progressive
- 25 Years Ago – When Baseball Saved Lives
- Understanding The Hockey Stick
- Religion Of Peace At Work In Iraq
- If Barack Obama Had A Son …..
- Reggie Urgently Needed In The Northwest Passage
- The Unarmed Little Boy Probably Just Wanted A Bag Of Skittles
- New Common Core Video
- Deja Vu
- Robbie Burns Explains Global Warming Theory
- 20 Years Ago
Monthly Archives: April 2014
I’ve lived in Colorado for 20 years. We have had only two years with no leaves on the Cottonwood trees at the end of April – those years were 2013 and 2014.
the White House says: “Today’s GDP estimate is subject to a number of notable influences, including historically severe winter weather, which temporarily lowered growth in the first quarter.” White House Blames ‘Winter Weather’ for Weak GDP Growth | CNS News
Madrid vs. Madrid in the Champions League and Madrid vs. Madrid in La Liga? Germany had a very short moment of glory.
Bad bigotry : Private conversation with girlfriend, illegally taped and distributed Donald Sterling : “I hope you don’t associate with black people“ Government sanctioned bigotry : Public statement by cabinet officer, blatantly violating free speech and anti-harassment workplace laws Sally Jewell : … Continue reading
Hate speech against climate skeptics, white people, gun owners, Republicans, conservatives, constitutionalists, libertarians, ranchers, etc. is promoted at the highest levels of government. Hate speech against blacks and gays is not permitted. Got it?
The principal at Rocky Mountain High School in Fort Collins, Colorado, is facing a hailstorm of criticism from some very angry parents and residents. The school recites the Pledge of Allegiance weekly, on Mondays. Last Monday, a member of their … Continue reading
Based on three outlier years, crack government scientists determined with 99% certainty that the poles were melting down. By Joe Romm on Sep 22, 2010 at 6:26 pm Serreze: “I stand by my previous statements that the Arctic summer sea … Continue reading
China recently passed the US as the world’s #1 CO2 producer. Now they are about to pass the US as the world’s #1 economy April 30, 2014 1:01 am China poised to pass US as world’s leading economic power this year … Continue reading
A 30-year-old mother is lucky today after the quick-thinking of a stranger helped save her from a mugging. The mother of two who was dragged across a Texas shopping center parking lot this week, clinging to her purse while two … Continue reading
Legitimate scientists have known for many years that the temperature of planets is controlled by atmospheric pressure, rather than Sagan’s drug induced greenhouse gas theory. Why don’t they speak up and end this madness? On Jupiter the temperature increases because … Continue reading