Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Greenhouse Effect For Dummies Again
- Experts Busted Again : Three Consecutive Years Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2006
- 35 Years Of Unprecedented Polar Melting
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Decadal High Every Day In November
- Huge Increase In Autumn Snow Cover Over The Past 35 Years
- The End Game In US Data Tampering
- No Change In New Zealand Temperature For 60 Years
- All Energy Transfer Is Due to Differences In Energy
- How Does A Glass Greenhouse Work?
- If The Facts Don’t Fit The Theory, Change The Facts
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
- Another Massive Fail By James Hansen
- Grubering On Amnesty
EternalOptimist on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Gail Combs on No Change In New Zealand Tempe… Michael 2 on All Energy Transfer Is Due to… Gail Combs on No Change In New Zealand Tempe… Scottish Sceptic on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… gofer on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… diogenese2 on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Morgan Wright on 35 Years Of Unprecedented Pola… Scott on Experts Busted Again : Three C… Morgan Wright on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies…
Monthly Archives: April 2014
I’ve lived in Colorado for 20 years. We have had only two years with no leaves on the Cottonwood trees at the end of April – those years were 2013 and 2014.
the White House says: “Today’s GDP estimate is subject to a number of notable influences, including historically severe winter weather, which temporarily lowered growth in the first quarter.” White House Blames ‘Winter Weather’ for Weak GDP Growth | CNS News
Madrid vs. Madrid in the Champions League and Madrid vs. Madrid in La Liga? Germany had a very short moment of glory.
Bad bigotry : Private conversation with girlfriend, illegally taped and distributed Donald Sterling : “I hope you don’t associate with black people“ Government sanctioned bigotry : Public statement by cabinet officer, blatantly violating free speech and anti-harassment workplace laws Sally Jewell : … Continue reading
Hate speech against climate skeptics, white people, gun owners, Republicans, conservatives, constitutionalists, libertarians, ranchers, etc. is promoted at the highest levels of government. Hate speech against blacks and gays is not permitted. Got it?
The principal at Rocky Mountain High School in Fort Collins, Colorado, is facing a hailstorm of criticism from some very angry parents and residents. The school recites the Pledge of Allegiance weekly, on Mondays. Last Monday, a member of their … Continue reading
Based on three outlier years, crack government scientists determined with 99% certainty that the poles were melting down. By Joe Romm on Sep 22, 2010 at 6:26 pm Serreze: “I stand by my previous statements that the Arctic summer sea … Continue reading