Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Consistency Of The US Temperature Record
- Latest Propaganda From NCDC
- US Drought At Historically Low Levels
- Smoking Gun Of More Incompetence In Climate Science
- Arctic Warmed Six Degrees From 1900 To 1940
- Cooling The Past At UAH
- Europe’s Hottest Year Ever Wasn’t Hot
- Latest From The Fraudsters At NOAA
- Adversaries Vs. Pal Review
- All Global Warming Happened In 1995
- Shocking Glacial Retreat In 1922
- If The Present Refuses To Get Warmer, Then The Past Must Become Cooler
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Remains At A 10 Year High
- Finally, The Blog Gets Visited By A “Legitimate Skeptic”
- Nuttercelli Says All Trees Dead By 2050
- The New And Improved GISS US Cheating Animation
- China’s CO2 Emissions To Double By 2030
- BBC Changes Their Story, Slightly
- This Couldn’t Happen In Wyoming
- How Many Cheats Can Gavin Pack Into One Map?
- Sea Level Plummeting At Fastest Rising Location On Earth
- Only 100 Degrees Of Warming Needed To Start The Greenland Meltdown
- Experts Say That Melting Antarctic Sea Ice Threatens Penguins
- Experts Say That Global Warming Makes Animals Shrink
- Greenland Breaks Record For One Day Ice Mass Gain
KTM on Consistency Of The US Temperat… j t bolt on Consistency Of The US Temperat… R. Shearer on Latest From The Fraudsters At… Lane Core Jr. (@OneL… on Adversaries Vs. Pal Revie… Psalmon on US Drought At Historically Low… Frank K. on Consistency Of The US Temperat… Dave N on Latest Propaganda From NC… Gail Combs on Latest Propaganda From NC… d.w. on Latest Propaganda From NC… Gail Combs on Consistency Of The US Temperat…
Daily Archives: April 1, 2014
A few years ago, the genius Tamino did a blog post saying how stupid I was for claiming that snow cover was increasing. http://climate.rutgers.edu/snowcover/table_area.php?ui_set=1&ui_sort=0
Early April ice cover is 700% of normal 20140331180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007594644.gif Ice cover is more than double what it was on this date in 1979 http://www.glerl.noaa.gov/data/ice/atlas/ice_charts/1979/pages/c79apr02_jpg.htm
Energy efficient CO2 appliances will soon make Great Lakes ice cubes for your drink, while simultaneously cooking your tofu using the missing heat. More advanced models will use the carbonation from your drink as the heat source.
During March, 2012 the US was huge, and represented the global climate. In 2014, the US is tiny and experiencing extreme weather caused by global warming – just as they predicted.
A British sniper in Afghanistan killed six insurgents with a single bullet after hitting the trigger switch of a suicide bomber whose device then exploded, The Telegraph has learnt. The 20-year-old marksman, a Lance Corporal in the Coldstream Guards, hit his target … Continue reading