Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
squid2112 on The Darkening Of Science BallBounces on Super Hot Antarctica Blows Awa… squid2112 on Super Hot Antarctica Blows Awa… rishrac on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove… James the Elder on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove… stevengoddard on Poet/Playwright Says The Great… ACR on Poet/Playwright Says The Great… wayne on Good Karma Billy N.Z. on Super Hot Antarctica Blows Awa… stevengoddard on Poet/Playwright Says The Great…
Daily Archives: April 2, 2014
There is a lot of thick ice in the western Arctic, which will be difficult to melt this summer. That does not guarantee a high summer extent minimum however, as 2007 also started with a lot of thick ice in … Continue reading
Anthony Watts reports that the National Weather Service in Chicago says it is the coldest four months on record. This matches my calculations from HCN data. It’s official – Chicago experienced the coldest four months ever on record But NCDC data … Continue reading
Gaia has killed the polar melting scam, but climate experts continue to try to keep it on life support. anomaly.global.png
“You’ve got a governor whose state is on fire denying climate change,” Obama told donors referring to Perry. obama-attacks-perry-and-gop It is not normal for a president to attack American citizens. At least not for American presidents. Fires happen all the … Continue reading
Some days I carry around a 1938 8x56R shell, as a reminder of history. It is a beautiful piece of work, gold colored from tip to tail. That caliber was never used as a combat round by Hitler’s army, but rather used … Continue reading
Arresting the boisterous band of lavishly funded climate skeptics won’t solve the problem. That would be a band of zero individuals. They should be made to go in public, with a spotlight on them, and get them to explain why … Continue reading
The 1940’s blip was messing up their fake global warming theory, so the Climategate team simply got rid of it.