Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Arctic Misbehavior Explained
- Arctic Continues Its Deranged Behavior, Refusing To Listen To “The Overwhelming Judgment” Of 97% Of Scientists
- New York Times Shock News : Arctic To Be Ice Free By 1979
- Record Cold Arctic Summer Ends Several Weeks Early
- Frequency Of 90 Degree Days Plummeting In The US Midwest
- Frequency Of Very Cold Days In 2014 Fifth Highest On Record In US
- July 24th Global Sea Ice Area Highest Since 1996 – 8th Highest On Record
- My Climate Forecast
- Coolest Summer On Record In The US
- US Tornado Count Far Below Normal In 2014
- 2014 – Quietest Fire Season Of The Decade
- 40 Years Since The Supreme Court Opened The Door To Tyranny
- The Green Cheese Guys
- Does NPR See The Writing On The Wall?
- Another Video From ICCC 2014
- Shock News : Andy Revkin Says We Face Endless Summer
- Global Warming In Maryland
- Climate Scientists Vs. Actual Scientists
- CO2 Facts Which Will Terrify Any Climate Denier
- Does The Arctic Need To Be Prosecuted?
- First They Came …
- Link To My 2014 ICCC Talk Posted On The Heartland Web Site
- Look For A Drop In Arctic Sea Ice Over The Next Few Days
- Solzhenitsyn In The Gulag – “We Didn’t Love Freedom Enough”
- Heard On DC Talk Radio This Morning
omanuel on 40 Years Since The Supreme Cou… Mkelley on My Climate Forecast Caleb on Arctic Misbehavior Explained Chewer on Arctic Misbehavior Explained Truthseeker on 40 Years Since The Supreme Cou… Dave N on US Tornado Count Far Below Nor… Don on Arctic Sea Ice Reaches Summer… omanuel on New York Times Shock News : Ar… Andy DC on Arctic Misbehavior Explained tom0mason on Arctic Misbehavior Explained
Daily Archives: April 2, 2014
There is a lot of thick ice in the western Arctic, which will be difficult to melt this summer. That does not guarantee a high summer extent minimum however, as 2007 also started with a lot of thick ice in … Continue reading
Anthony Watts reports that the National Weather Service in Chicago says it is the coldest four months on record. This matches my calculations from HCN data. It’s official – Chicago experienced the coldest four months ever on record But NCDC data … Continue reading
Gaia has killed the polar melting scam, but climate experts continue to try to keep it on life support. anomaly.global.png
“You’ve got a governor whose state is on fire denying climate change,” Obama told donors referring to Perry. obama-attacks-perry-and-gop It is not normal for a president to attack American citizens. At least not for American presidents. Fires happen all the … Continue reading
Some days I carry around a 1938 8x56R shell, as a reminder of history. It is a beautiful piece of work, gold colored from tip to tail. That caliber was never used as a combat round by Hitler’s army, but rather used … Continue reading
Arresting the boisterous band of lavishly funded climate skeptics won’t solve the problem. That would be a band of zero individuals. They should be made to go in public, with a spotlight on them, and get them to explain why … Continue reading
The 1940′s blip was messing up their fake global warming theory, so the Climategate team simply got rid of it.
The White House has released the final numbers, and 98% of Americans did not purchase Obamacare.