Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
- More Mindless Climate Drivel From The White House
- More Spectacular Climate Fraud From The US Government
- Chris Christie Pulls A Repeat Of Election 2012
- John Holdren Competes With John Cleese For Science Comedy
thegriss on A New Moron Of The Day! methylamine on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… There is no substitu… on A New Moron Of The Day! methylamine on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… Crashex on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… Robert B on Heidi Defines Climate! ntesdorf on A New Moron Of The Day! Fallon on Joe McCarthy Back In The … mredchanskiy on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… Send Al to the Pole on Global Warming And Marath…
Daily Archives: April 2, 2014
There is a lot of thick ice in the western Arctic, which will be difficult to melt this summer. That does not guarantee a high summer extent minimum however, as 2007 also started with a lot of thick ice in … Continue reading
Anthony Watts reports that the National Weather Service in Chicago says it is the coldest four months on record. This matches my calculations from HCN data. It’s official – Chicago experienced the coldest four months ever on record But NCDC data … Continue reading
Gaia has killed the polar melting scam, but climate experts continue to try to keep it on life support. anomaly.global.png
“You’ve got a governor whose state is on fire denying climate change,” Obama told donors referring to Perry. obama-attacks-perry-and-gop It is not normal for a president to attack American citizens. At least not for American presidents. Fires happen all the … Continue reading
Some days I carry around a 1938 8x56R shell, as a reminder of history. It is a beautiful piece of work, gold colored from tip to tail. That caliber was never used as a combat round by Hitler’s army, but rather used … Continue reading
Arresting the boisterous band of lavishly funded climate skeptics won’t solve the problem. That would be a band of zero individuals. They should be made to go in public, with a spotlight on them, and get them to explain why … Continue reading
The 1940’s blip was messing up their fake global warming theory, so the Climategate team simply got rid of it.