Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- What Will Be Their Excuse This Year?
- Arctic Melt Season Has Stopped, For Now
- The Northwest Passage Would Be Open, Except That It Is Blocked With Ice
- Washington Post : Koch Brothers Controlling The Climate Again
- Scientists Say To Ignore What They Predicted Last Time
- 35th Anniversary Of The Dawn Of Time
- Understanding Google
- Why Arctic Ice Extent Is Up Over 60% In The Last Two Years
- The Reduction Of Climate Science
- Understanding The Timeline
- Navajo Message To The Moon
- Turn Off The Idiot Box
- Understanding Mann-Made Climate Change
- Understanding California
- Fewest US Forest Fires In Three Decades
- Thanks, Arnie
- When Did Environmentalists Quit Caring About The Environment?
- Build It, And They Will Come
- President Announces His Unilateral Plan To Save An Unwilling Citizenry From Climate Change
- Nothing To See Here – Move Along
- Today’s Humor
- Progressives – The New Reactionaries
- Checking Up On The Geniuses At The Met Office
- 64% Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2012
- Someone Remind Me Why We Have An IPCC
duke1959 on Arctic Melt Season Has Stopped… Eliza on What Will Be Their Excuse This… duke1959 on Understanding California duke1959 on Understanding California Morgan Wright on Scientists Say To Ignore What… Ben Vorlich on What Will Be Their Excuse This… Jimbo on Washington Post : Koch Brother… mjc on What Will Be Their Excuse This… Gail Combs on Exposing The Original Bir… Dmh on Arctic Melt Season Has Stopped…
Daily Archives: April 3, 2014
Global warming theory says that the mid-troposphere must warm faster than the surface, but in fact it does the exact opposite. NOAA radiosonde data shows almost no warming over the last 50 years at 850-300 MB. The surface data does show … Continue reading
Chelsea played very well yesterday, other than the fact that they couldn’t pass, dribble or get any shots off towards their opponents goal.
https://twitter.com/DCIvan/status/451726813337645056 There is almost no variation over the interval, because winter sea ice extent is constrained by geography. All values in the chart are within two standard deviations. And the graph starts at the century maximum and leaves off the … Continue reading
April 3-4, 1974 : the US was hit by 30 category F4-F5 tornadoes which killed at least 319 people. The world’s top climate scientists were hysterical about global cooling at the time. http://news.google.com/newspapers
In 1947, the world was both warming and cooling out of control. Glaciers were disappearing so fast, that people feared they were going to get buried in ice. http://trove.nla.gov.au/ http://news.google.com/newspapers http://trove.nla.gov.au/
That nasty 1940’s temperature spike was messing up their theory needed to obtain funding, so the Climategate team simply got rid of it. Note the particularly impressive hatchet job they did to the 1910-1940 warming.
Antarctic sea ice is up 78% since 1980, and Great Lakes ice is up 3000% since the ice age scare in 1973. Experts say the cryosphere is melting down, because they are paid to lie.