Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Terrifying Imagery Of CO2 Pollution
- Eight Years Since The Guardian Said Rivers “Running Dry”
- Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic Alarmists
- John Coleman Letter To UCLA
- Shock News : Evil Skeptic Used “35% Less Energy Than Efficient Neighbors”
- Eric Holder Accused Of “‘Egregious,’ ‘Pervasive,” and “Reprehensible” Abuses – By A Federal Judge
- US Midwest Having Their Coldest Year On Record
- US Temperatures Are Plummeting
- My Kind Of Women
- Greens Are The Real National Security Threat
- Arctic Gaining Two Manhattans Of Sea Ice Every Minute
- 2001 Video Of Obama’s Ebola Czar
- Arctic Sea Ice In A Hockey Stick
- Daily Climate Fraud From The Guardian
- The Democratic View Of Democracy
- Climate Disruption!
- Advances In Yo-Yo Technology Over The Past 80 Years
- US Drought Near An Historic Low
- Immediate National Security Threat!
- Why Not Blame Bush?
- 90 Degree Days In The US Have Plummeted, 6th Lowest On Record
- 100 Degree Days Have Plummeted In The US, And Are Near A Record Low
- US Having Its 4th Coldest Year Since 1924
- Autumn Snow Cover In A Hockey Stick
- Gavin Takes Climate Fraud To An Entirely New Level
Ivan on Eight Years Since The Guardian… Richard T. Fowler on Climate Disruption! Tel on My Kind Of Women Billy Liar on Eight Years Since The Guardian… Tel on My Kind Of Women Richard T. Fowler on The Democratic View Of De… richard on Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic… Tel on Eight Years Since The Guardian… Richard T. Fowler on The Democratic View Of De… tom0mason on My Kind Of Women
Daily Archives: April 3, 2014
Global warming theory says that the mid-troposphere must warm faster than the surface, but in fact it does the exact opposite. NOAA radiosonde data shows almost no warming over the last 50 years at 850-300 MB. The surface data does show … Continue reading
Chelsea played very well yesterday, other than the fact that they couldn’t pass, dribble or get any shots off towards their opponents goal.
https://twitter.com/DCIvan/status/451726813337645056 There is almost no variation over the interval, because winter sea ice extent is constrained by geography. All values in the chart are within two standard deviations. And the graph starts at the century maximum and leaves off the … Continue reading
April 3-4, 1974 : the US was hit by 30 category F4-F5 tornadoes which killed at least 319 people. The world’s top climate scientists were hysterical about global cooling at the time. http://news.google.com/newspapers
In 1947, the world was both warming and cooling out of control. Glaciers were disappearing so fast, that people feared they were going to get buried in ice. http://trove.nla.gov.au/ http://news.google.com/newspapers http://trove.nla.gov.au/
That nasty 1940’s temperature spike was messing up their theory needed to obtain funding, so the Climategate team simply got rid of it. Note the particularly impressive hatchet job they did to the 1910-1940 warming.
Antarctic sea ice is up 78% since 1980, and Great Lakes ice is up 3000% since the ice age scare in 1973. Experts say the cryosphere is melting down, because they are paid to lie.