Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
Andy DC on Union Of Concerned Scientists… BallBounces on Maryland – The Progressi… BallBounces on Maryland – The Progressi… Truthseeker on Maryland – The Progressi… omanuel on In 1931, Meteorologists Were C… philjourdan on Maryland – The Progressi… nielszoo on Maryland – The Progressi… Eliza on In 1931, Meteorologists Were C… Tel on New Voting Machine Application… stevengoddard on Maryland – The Progressi…
Daily Archives: April 5, 2014
You say you’ll change the constitution Well, you know We all want to change your head You tell me it’s the institution Well, you know You better free you mind instead But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao … Continue reading
Alarmists are constantly accusing me of being a paid oil-industry shill who wants to see the planet destroyed. I would be more than happy to take oil money, but no one has offered any. My blogging has come out of my own … Continue reading
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/73024242 The 1570 All Saints Day flood in Holland
Hansen’s 1988 testimony to Congress, when he described Scenario A as “business as usual” – came during the most persistently hot summer in northeastern US history. Since then, his forecasts have failed miserably – so the climate fraudsters simply ramp the … Continue reading
The percentage of afternoons over 90 degrees in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio has dropped dramatically since 1895.
In January 2013, Andy Revkin reported on a Federal report predicting an increase 100 degree days in every region of the US, due to Mann-made CO2. http://dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/01/14/draft-federal-report If that were true, we would expect to have seen an increase … Continue reading