Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
- 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From 2012
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
Martin on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From… schauminator on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From… Joe P. on New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter… Pathway on Poet/Playwright Says The Great… Dougmanxx on US Temperatures Have Plummeted… Derron on New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter… Send Al to the Pole on New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter… rah on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From… Send Al to the Pole on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From… Send Al to the Pole on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From…
Daily Archives: April 5, 2014
You say you’ll change the constitution Well, you know We all want to change your head You tell me it’s the institution Well, you know You better free you mind instead But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao … Continue reading
Alarmists are constantly accusing me of being a paid oil-industry shill who wants to see the planet destroyed. I would be more than happy to take oil money, but no one has offered any. My blogging has come out of my own … Continue reading
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/73024242 The 1570 All Saints Day flood in Holland
Hansen’s 1988 testimony to Congress, when he described Scenario A as “business as usual” – came during the most persistently hot summer in northeastern US history. Since then, his forecasts have failed miserably – so the climate fraudsters simply ramp the … Continue reading
The percentage of afternoons over 90 degrees in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio has dropped dramatically since 1895.
In January 2013, Andy Revkin reported on a Federal report predicting an increase 100 degree days in every region of the US, due to Mann-made CO2. http://dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/01/14/draft-federal-report If that were true, we would expect to have seen an increase … Continue reading