Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Hope And Change Update
- Reggie At Work!
- US Has Had The Fewest 90 Degree Days, And The Fifth Most 0 Degree Days In 2014
- Michigan Has Had Both Their Coldest Winter And Summer On Record This Year
- Predictions Don’t Get Worse Than This
- More Fine GISS Handiwork In The Arctic
- Understanding The Hiatus
- ISIS Appears : IRS Disappears – Benghazi Disappears – Immigration Disappears
- Nothing To See Here – Move Along
- Hiding The Decline In Greenland
- 1976 : New York Times Debunked The Entire Climate Change Scam In One Paragraph
- NASA – Erasing The Arctic Past
- Arctic Is Screaming At Mark
- Understanding Progressive Math
- Arctic Melt Season Almost Over
- Ban High Capacity Dinosaurs
- “It Is Not A Black Vs. White Problem”
- Our Amazing New Store
- Something To Look Forward To
- Begonia Update
- What I Learned Yesterday
- Learning How To Think Like A Progressive
- 25 Years Ago – When Baseball Saved Lives
- Understanding The Hockey Stick
- Religion Of Peace At Work In Iraq
Eric Simpson on Reggie At Work! Anto on Hope And Change Update Jim Hunt on Arctic Is Screaming At Ma… jdseanjd on “It Is Not A Black Vs. W… duke1959 on If Barack Obama Had A Son… duke1959 on Our Amazing New Store Streetcred on Reggie At Work! jdseanjd on “It Is Not A Black Vs. W… tom0mason on Nothing To See Here – Mo… tom0mason on Nothing To See Here – Mo…
Daily Archives: April 6, 2014
Due to improvements in temperature recording technology. USHCN has to exponentially increase recent temperature adjustments.
The Arctic has seen a huge increase in multi-year sea ice. The Great Lakes have record ice. Antarctica has record sea ice. Global sea ice area is above normal. Last year was the quietest year for hurricanes and tornadoes on … Continue reading
NSIDC reports a large increase in multi-year Arctic sea ice over last year – about the size of Alaska. http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/2014/04/
What percentage of US warming is due to CO2, and what percentage is due to data tampering?
Current NCDC in red. 1991 NCDC in black.
More than 30% of the HCN low temperature readings in the midwest have been below 0F (-18C) so far this year. The 2014 percentage will of course go down, but even if there weren’t another 0F reading the rest of … Continue reading
I’m predicting Man City to win the BPL this year, Bayern to repeat in the Champions League, and Chelsea kicking themselves in the ass for selling Juan Mata. I also think that Antarctic sea ice extent will increase for the next six … Continue reading
The last few years have been very quiet for tornadoes, but years with cold spring temperatures invariably have large tornado outbreaks, and alarmists invariably try to blame them on global warming. I was nearly caught in this massive F3 tornado in … Continue reading