Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Now Compare To 1931
- 16% Of US Stations Did Not Make It To 90F (32C) This Year
- Understanding How To Think Like A Climate Criminal
- The David Appell Challenge
- Frequency Of US Temperatures Over 90 Degrees Is Down Almost 50% Over The Past 80 Years
- Interesting Correlation Between Snow And Volcanoes
- Great Moments In Climate Science
- A Real Hockey Stick
- US Having Its Coolest Year On Record
- Ronaldo V Messi At Noon
- Fort Lauderdale Sea Level Identical To 55 Years Ago
- Hansen Finally Gets Something Right
- Gavin Doesn’t Understand His Own Data
- Relationship Of Sea Level And Lower Troposphere Temperature Along The Equator
- Peter Gleick Continues His Criminal Activity In California
- More Data Fraud From NASA
- Hurricanes Set A New Milestone
- Visualizing Temperature Data Tampering At NASA And NCDC
- At The Peak Of The 1997 El Nino, The Sea Surface Was Elevated Half A Meter
- Sea Level At Miami Up 1 cm Since 1992
- US Climate Getting Much Less Extreme
- Mindless Superstition Is The New Normal
- How To Get People To Do Really Bad Things
- Remembering 2012
- Why US Climate Experts Believe The World Began In The 1970’s
HankH on The David Appell Challeng… Traitor In Chief on US Having Its Coolest Year On… Traitor In Chief on US Having Its Coolest Year On… Traitor In Chief on US Having Its Coolest Year On… Peter on Fort Lauderdale Sea Level Iden… Kenneth Simmons on A Real Hockey Stick Marto on US Having Its Coolest Year On… Robert B on Relationship Of Sea Level And… omanuel on The David Appell Challeng… Robert B on Relationship Of Sea Level And…
Daily Archives: April 6, 2014
Due to improvements in temperature recording technology. USHCN has to exponentially increase recent temperature adjustments.
The Arctic has seen a huge increase in multi-year sea ice. The Great Lakes have record ice. Antarctica has record sea ice. Global sea ice area is above normal. Last year was the quietest year for hurricanes and tornadoes on … Continue reading
NSIDC reports a large increase in multi-year Arctic sea ice over last year – about the size of Alaska. http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/2014/04/
What percentage of US warming is due to CO2, and what percentage is due to data tampering?
Current NCDC in red. 1991 NCDC in black.