Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
BallBounces on Maryland – The Progressi… BallBounces on Maryland – The Progressi… Truthseeker on Maryland – The Progressi… omanuel on In 1931, Meteorologists Were C… philjourdan on Maryland – The Progressi… nielszoo on Maryland – The Progressi… Eliza on In 1931, Meteorologists Were C… Tel on New Voting Machine Application… stevengoddard on Maryland – The Progressi… Tel on Maryland – The Progressi…
Daily Archives: April 6, 2014
Due to improvements in temperature recording technology. USHCN has to exponentially increase recent temperature adjustments.
The Arctic has seen a huge increase in multi-year sea ice. The Great Lakes have record ice. Antarctica has record sea ice. Global sea ice area is above normal. Last year was the quietest year for hurricanes and tornadoes on … Continue reading
NSIDC reports a large increase in multi-year Arctic sea ice over last year – about the size of Alaska. http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/2014/04/
What percentage of US warming is due to CO2, and what percentage is due to data tampering?
Current NCDC in red. 1991 NCDC in black.