Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
2hotel9 on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… DedaEda on If They Were Actual Scientists… Ernest Bush on Union Of Concerned Scientists… DedaEda on Joe McCarthy Back In The … schauminator on Embracing Ebola dmmcmah on Embracing Ebola Thomas Englert on Union Of Concerned Scientists… plutarchspam on If They Were Actual Scientists… Joseph on Embracing Ebola Colorado Wellington on This Is Officially A Chemtrail…
Daily Archives: April 7, 2014
During March, 2012 the Eastern US was warm and Alaska was cold. Experts told us that was just what they expected from global warming. This March, the Eastern US was cold and Alaska was less cold than usual, and experts … Continue reading
The White House and Gallup released two disastrously poor statistics about Obamacare this week. Only 2% of Americans signed up. There are 4 million more Americans without health insurance now, than there were when Obama was elected in 2008. Republicans should have … Continue reading
LONDON (AP) — British police are hunting a man who entered an upscale London hotel room and battered three sisters from the United Arab Emirates with a hammer. The Metropolitan Police force said Monday that all three women suffered head … Continue reading
People like to believe that the universe revolves around them. Thus, every generation has nutcases who insist on believing that they live in exceptional times. The story in 1871 was no different from today. IMAGINARY CHANGES OF CLIMATE. January 10, 1871 a plentiful … Continue reading
By switching from global warming to “climate change” they now blame every weather event on humans, and lack of action by politicians. This provides a mechanism to blackmail politicians. Any weather event like Hurricane Sandy or a hot summer in … Continue reading