Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
- Climate Science Integrity In A Death Spiral
- Proselytizing The Climate Religion To Young People
BallBounces on Ebola Update Gail Combs on What If The Missing Heat Retur… geran on What If The Missing Heat Retur… Gail Combs on Poor Secret Service Protection… Mike on Ebola Update Gail Combs on NASA Created The Hockey Stick… geran on Ebola Update Tel on Ebola Update Steve Clough Nature… on Poor Secret Service Protection… Gail Combs on What If The Missing Heat Retur…
Daily Archives: April 7, 2014
During March, 2012 the Eastern US was warm and Alaska was cold. Experts told us that was just what they expected from global warming. This March, the Eastern US was cold and Alaska was less cold than usual, and experts … Continue reading
The White House and Gallup released two disastrously poor statistics about Obamacare this week. Only 2% of Americans signed up. There are 4 million more Americans without health insurance now, than there were when Obama was elected in 2008. Republicans should have … Continue reading
LONDON (AP) — British police are hunting a man who entered an upscale London hotel room and battered three sisters from the United Arab Emirates with a hammer. The Metropolitan Police force said Monday that all three women suffered head … Continue reading
People like to believe that the universe revolves around them. Thus, every generation has nutcases who insist on believing that they live in exceptional times. The story in 1871 was no different from today. IMAGINARY CHANGES OF CLIMATE. January 10, 1871 a plentiful … Continue reading
By switching from global warming to “climate change” they now blame every weather event on humans, and lack of action by politicians. This provides a mechanism to blackmail politicians. Any weather event like Hurricane Sandy or a hot summer in … Continue reading