Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
- 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From 2012
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
DakotaKid on Inaction To Drown Green-Haired… Gail Combs on Scientists Predict Nine Degree… Mat Helm on Climate Disaster In Maryl… Gail Combs on Men Are Planning To Destroy Th… Gail Combs on Men Are Planning To Destroy Th… David A on Climate Disaster In Maryl… Philippe Jones on A Special Thanks there is no substitu… on Scientists Predict Nine Degree… Gail Combs on Students Drive 52 Hours To Pro… Rosco on Men Are Planning To Destroy Th…
Daily Archives: April 7, 2014
During March, 2012 the Eastern US was warm and Alaska was cold. Experts told us that was just what they expected from global warming. This March, the Eastern US was cold and Alaska was less cold than usual, and experts … Continue reading
The White House and Gallup released two disastrously poor statistics about Obamacare this week. Only 2% of Americans signed up. There are 4 million more Americans without health insurance now, than there were when Obama was elected in 2008. Republicans should have … Continue reading
LONDON (AP) — British police are hunting a man who entered an upscale London hotel room and battered three sisters from the United Arab Emirates with a hammer. The Metropolitan Police force said Monday that all three women suffered head … Continue reading
People like to believe that the universe revolves around them. Thus, every generation has nutcases who insist on believing that they live in exceptional times. The story in 1871 was no different from today. IMAGINARY CHANGES OF CLIMATE. January 10, 1871 a plentiful … Continue reading
By switching from global warming to “climate change” they now blame every weather event on humans, and lack of action by politicians. This provides a mechanism to blackmail politicians. Any weather event like Hurricane Sandy or a hot summer in … Continue reading