Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Differentiating Between Global Cooling Winters And Global Warming Winters
- Colorado – Or Fat?
- Greenhouse Effect For Dummies Again
- Experts Busted Again : Three Consecutive Years Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2006
- 35 Years Of Unprecedented Polar Melting
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Decadal High Every Day In November
- Huge Increase In Autumn Snow Cover Over The Past 35 Years
- The End Game In US Data Tampering
- No Change In New Zealand Temperature For 60 Years
- All Energy Transfer Is Due to Differences In Energy
- How Does A Glass Greenhouse Work?
- If The Facts Don’t Fit The Theory, Change The Facts
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
daveburton on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Charles R. Anderson on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… nickreality65 on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Chewage on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… isbobc on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Truthseeker on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Truthseeker on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… bot38 on Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Dec… Andrew S on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Chewage on Differentiating Between Global…
Daily Archives: April 8, 2014
Experts say that global warming brings an early spring and reduced ice cover in the upper midwest. 20140407180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007605958.pdf
January temperatures at Bourke, NSW have been plummeting since the start of records in the 1870s. January, 1896 averaged a mind blowing 43C. http://www.bom.gov.au/ Temperatures in January 1896 were incomprehensibly hot. For six weeks, every afternoon was above 114F, and it … Continue reading
Not long ago, people had to deal with tuberculosis, polio, smallpox, food shortages, fatal flu epidemics, world wars, O.J. Simpson Hertz commercials, and all manner of other horrors. Now people go berserk with worry over the output of computer models – which … Continue reading
December 2006 – Republicans control Congress and the White House – unemployment is 4.4% January 2007, Democrats take over the Congress and promise Change. January 2009, Democrats take over the White House and promise Hope and Change. March 2009, unemployment hits 10%.
With Detroit shut down, the reduced CO2 pollution is making Michigan very cold.