Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: April 9, 2014
According to the 1990 IPCC report, temperatures should have risen about 0.5C since 2000 under “business as usual.” HadCRUT shows that they haven’t risen at all (red line.) If global warming were an actual science, it would be dead as … Continue reading
CO2 has risen from 0.00032 mole fraction CO2 to a frightening 0.00040 mole fraction during my lifetime. You can see this disturbing trend in the graph below. How has this affected me personally? As CO2 increased, so did my height. … Continue reading
If Man U can pull off a miracle today, the Champions League semifinals will be all English and Spanish teams. Moyes might even be able to keep his job. Then again, they have to face these guys
Since the start of 2013, global sea ice area has averaged above normal – by more than the area of Texas. This is the exact opposite of what every single global warming forecast predicted. http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008