Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Fraud Not Limited To The US
- Michigan Obliterates Their Record For Cold Nights
- It’s Not The TOBS
- Spectacular Growth Of Arctic Sea Ice During NASA/NOAA ‘s Hottest Year Ever
- BOM Hiding All Those Inconvenient Years Before 1910
- NCDC Turns America’s 17th Coldest Year Into An Above Average Year
- Celebrating 35 Years Of Climate Scientists Misleading The Public
- 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George Bush To Stop Sea Revel Rise
- Gaia Is A Prankster
- Terrifying Imagery Of CO2 Pollution
- Eight Years Since The Guardian Said Rivers “Running Dry”
- Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic Alarmists
- John Coleman Letter To UCLA
- Shock News : Evil Skeptic Used “35% Less Energy Than Efficient Neighbors”
- Eric Holder Accused Of “‘Egregious,’ ‘Pervasive,” and “Reprehensible” Abuses – By A Federal Judge
- US Midwest Having Their Coldest Year On Record
- US Temperatures Are Plummeting
- My Kind Of Women
- Greens Are The Real National Security Threat
- Arctic Gaining Two Manhattans Of Sea Ice Every Minute
- 2001 Video Of Obama’s Ebola Czar
- Arctic Sea Ice In A Hockey Stick
- Daily Climate Fraud From The Guardian
- The Democratic View Of Democracy
- Climate Disruption!
Daily Archives: April 10, 2014
The play of tolerance opposes the principle of monstrous certainty that is endemic to fascism and, sadly, not just fascism but all the various faces of fundamentalism. When we think we have certainty, when we aspire to the knowledge of … Continue reading
Through April 6, Michigan is having their coldest year on record, 5C (9F) below normal. This is reflected by the record ice on the Great Lakes, and is at direct odds with the tampered data released by NCDC.
Like in the US, the 1990 IPCC report showed that afternoon temperatures in southeast Australia reached their peak in the 1930’s – and then plummeted.
While the IPCC and the rest of the blood sucking climate parasites desperately rant about increasing heatwaves, last year the US had its third lowest average afternoon temperatures since 1895.