Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Someone Remind Me Why We Have An IPCC
- President Decides To Scrap The Constitution To Save US From 0.0004 Mole Fraction Of A Harmless Trace Gas
- Climate Change Dementia Is Not A New Problem
- The Ten Best Places To Live In America
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Track 2006
- Visualizing The Spectacular Stupidity Of The New York Times
- Frequency Of 100 Degree Days In The US Down 50% Over The Past 90 Years
- Speak Of The Devil …
- Stick A Fork In It
- The New York Times Expects A Water Mountain To Form Off The East Coast
- Jennifer Marohasy Puts BOM On The Chopping Block
- 1986 : World’s Greatest Climatologist Predicted Five Degrees Warming By 2010
- 1986 : “Big League Climatologists” Said We Were Doomed By The Year 2000
- Tampering With Climate Data Is Not A New Problem
- Certain Facts About The Scientific Incompetence Of NASA Are Not In Dispute
- Something Else Which Happened 45 Years Ago
- Northwest Passage Closed For Business
- Progressives Worried About Guns
- In Order To Check A Fact, You Have To Have A Fact To Check
- Arctic Melt Season Just About Done
- How NOAA Data Tampering Destroys Science
- If You Don’t Tamper With The Data, You Can Actually Learn Something About The Climate
- US Major Hurricane Strikes Peaked In The 1950s – Now At An All-Time Record Low
- US Hurricane Frequency Down 29%
- They Should Have Listened To The “Breathtakingly Ignorant Deranged Blogger Second Stupidest Man On The Internet”
Daily Archives: April 10, 2014
The play of tolerance opposes the principle of monstrous certainty that is endemic to fascism and, sadly, not just fascism but all the various faces of fundamentalism. When we think we have certainty, when we aspire to the knowledge of … Continue reading
Through April 6, Michigan is having their coldest year on record, 5C (9F) below normal. This is reflected by the record ice on the Great Lakes, and is at direct odds with the tampered data released by NCDC.
Like in the US, the 1990 IPCC report showed that afternoon temperatures in southeast Australia reached their peak in the 1930’s – and then plummeted.
While the IPCC and the rest of the blood sucking climate parasites desperately rant about increasing heatwaves, last year the US had its third lowest average afternoon temperatures since 1895.