Like in the US, the 1990 IPCC report showed that afternoon temperatures in southeast Australia reached their peak in the 1930’s – and then plummeted.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
- Climate Science Integrity In A Death Spiral
- Proselytizing The Climate Religion To Young People
- The Real Climate March
- Another Smoking Gun That NCDC Temperature Adjustments Are Garbage
- Putting EPA Toxicity In Perspective
- Another Missing Hiatus
- 9, 10, 11 Barcelona
- Percentage Of 90 Degree Days In The US Fourth Lowest On Record
- President Obama Says That The Islamic State Has Nothing To Do With The Islamic State
- Nuttercelli Working To Slime Guardian Readers Again
- NASA’s Administrator Explains Their Primary Mission
there is no substitu… on Putting EPA Toxicity In P… Robert B on Kook And Nutter Math Tim Groves on What If The Missing Heat Retur… Password protected on Fraudsters, Not Scientists David A on The Most Important Thing Phil Jones on You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea L… David A on You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea L… David A on You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea L… omanuel on Fraudsters, Not Scientists gregole on You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea L…