Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Colorado Wellington on Maryland – The Progressi… Phil Jones on If They Were Actual Scientists… Brian G Valentine on Union Of Concerned Scientists… annieoakley on Maryland – The Progressi… Rosco on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Phil Jones on If They Were Actual Scientists… Brian G Valentine on John Holdren Competes With Joh… catweazle666 on Union Of Concerned Scientists… WillR on Embracing Ebola njsnowfan on Embracing Ebola
Daily Archives: April 11, 2014
China had many massive floods during the 1930s. One of the 1933 floods covered a larger area than the state of Arizona, and led to starvation and cannibalism. http://query.nytimes.com/
I attended a presentation this afternoon in Boulder by Judy Curry and Kevin Trenberth. First Judy presented a very clear, calm, concise scientific explanation of why the science wasn’t settled, and why the 97% consensus was a meaningless number. It was … Continue reading
Global Warming Scare Tactics OAKLAND, Calif. — IF you were looking for ways to increase public skepticism about global warming, you could hardly do better than the forthcoming nine-part series on climate change and natural disasters, starting this Sunday on … Continue reading
Climate experts tells us that the Arctic is melting at unprecedented rates, while NSIDC maps show that the amount of 4/5 year old sea ice in the Arctic is 310% of what it was in 2011. ftp://ccar.colorado.edu/pub/tschudi/iceage/gifs/ Arctic experts used … Continue reading
Wisconsin HCN stations have already recorded 828 nightly readings below 0F, the most ever for this early in the year.