Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- My Climate Refugee Status
- Dumb And Dumberer On Venus
- Differentiating Between Global Cooling Winters And Global Warming Winters
- Colorado – Or Fat?
- Greenhouse Effect For Dummies Again
- Experts Busted Again : Three Consecutive Years Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2006
- 35 Years Of Unprecedented Polar Melting
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Decadal High Every Day In November
- Huge Increase In Autumn Snow Cover Over The Past 35 Years
- The End Game In US Data Tampering
- No Change In New Zealand Temperature For 60 Years
- All Energy Transfer Is Due to Differences In Energy
- How Does A Glass Greenhouse Work?
- If The Facts Don’t Fit The Theory, Change The Facts
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
Daily Archives: April 12, 2014
Trenberth says that his fake 0.7C rise in temperature is unprecedented, and that climate change is caused by humans. That is why ice cores show 14C variation over time, and no measurable recent change.
This corresponds with the near record high snow extent in the Northern Hemisphere http://climate.rutgers.edu/snowcover/chart_seasonal.php?ui_set=nhland&ui_season=1 For some reason, Trenberth forgot to mention this to the audience yesterday.
Ships one week from today, and for only 40 bucks. Colorado has had numerous larger rainfalls and floods over the past 130 years. The 1894 flood in Boulder was about four times larger than the 2014 flood. The USGS flood marker in Boulder … Continue reading
On April 9-12 1963, temperatures across south Texas ranged from 101 degrees to 112 degrees. This was long before CO2 overheated the atmosphere. The 112 degree temperature in Rio Grande City, Texas was the hottest ever recorded in the US that … Continue reading
Trenberth used this slide yesterday during his political rant in Boulder. He didn’t show the same map from 2013, with 78% of the US below normal temeprature. He didn’t mention that the thermometer data showed 2013 as tied for eighth coldest on … Continue reading
Facing the Obama administration’s so-called “war on coal,” some utility officials are warning that fewer coal-fired power plants could leave the U.S. power system vulnerable to blackouts in the near future. “Regulation from five years ago is closing about 20 … Continue reading