Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
- Another Massive Fail By James Hansen
- Grubering On Amnesty
- Understanding Obama
- President Obama Announces That His Actions Are Unconstitutional And Undemocratic
- Third Consecutive Year Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Must Watch Speech By Senator Ted Cruz
- Our Daily ObamaGruber
- Twenty Million
- Doing My Part For The Immigration And Climate Crisis
- What Keeps Earth From Being Like Venus?
- Quite A 97% Consensus
- Now We Can Have A Serious Discussion
- Chasing Squirrels
- Fossil Fuels To The Rescue
- AGU Climate Speaker Says He Doesn’t Know Much About Climate
- Party Is Over
- Where Did The AK Mags Go?
- One More Attempt To End This Madness
- More Blatant Climate Grubering From The White House
- My Position
- Extreme Temperatures Becoming Much Less Common In South Dakota
- Down To 50 Degrees
Baa Humbug on Now We Can Have A Serious… Terry Jay on Insulators Have To Increase Th… Curt on Shock News : Cooler Objects Ca… nickreality65 on A Slightly More Formal Proof (… Donald Freeman on Grubering On Amnesty Mack on Shock News : Cooler Objects Ca… Baa Humbug on Now We Can Have A Serious… Centinel2012 on Understanding Obama Gail Combs on President Obama Announces That… bwdave on One More Attempt To End This…
Daily Archives: April 12, 2014
Trenberth says that his fake 0.7C rise in temperature is unprecedented, and that climate change is caused by humans. That is why ice cores show 14C variation over time, and no measurable recent change.
This corresponds with the near record high snow extent in the Northern Hemisphere http://climate.rutgers.edu/snowcover/chart_seasonal.php?ui_set=nhland&ui_season=1 For some reason, Trenberth forgot to mention this to the audience yesterday.
Ships one week from today, and for only 40 bucks. Colorado has had numerous larger rainfalls and floods over the past 130 years. The 1894 flood in Boulder was about four times larger than the 2014 flood. The USGS flood marker in Boulder … Continue reading
On April 9-12 1963, temperatures across south Texas ranged from 101 degrees to 112 degrees. This was long before CO2 overheated the atmosphere. The 112 degree temperature in Rio Grande City, Texas was the hottest ever recorded in the US that … Continue reading
Trenberth used this slide yesterday during his political rant in Boulder. He didn’t show the same map from 2013, with 78% of the US below normal temeprature. He didn’t mention that the thermometer data showed 2013 as tied for eighth coldest on … Continue reading
Facing the Obama administration’s so-called “war on coal,” some utility officials are warning that fewer coal-fired power plants could leave the U.S. power system vulnerable to blackouts in the near future. “Regulation from five years ago is closing about 20 … Continue reading