Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
- More Mindless Climate Drivel From The White House
Tel on Maryland – The Progressi… nickreality65 on Maryland – The Progressi… rah on Maryland – The Progressi… Dave N on If They Were Actual Scientists… omanuel on Maryland – The Progressi… Steve Case on If They Were Actual Scientists… manicbeancounter on Maryland – The Progressi… manicbeancounter on Maryland – The Progressi… Dave N on Maryland – The Progressi… Steve Case on Maryland – The Progressi…
Daily Archives: April 12, 2014
Trenberth says that his fake 0.7C rise in temperature is unprecedented, and that climate change is caused by humans. That is why ice cores show 14C variation over time, and no measurable recent change.
This corresponds with the near record high snow extent in the Northern Hemisphere http://climate.rutgers.edu/snowcover/chart_seasonal.php?ui_set=nhland&ui_season=1 For some reason, Trenberth forgot to mention this to the audience yesterday.
Ships one week from today, and for only 40 bucks. Colorado has had numerous larger rainfalls and floods over the past 130 years. The 1894 flood in Boulder was about four times larger than the 2014 flood. The USGS flood marker in Boulder … Continue reading
On April 9-12 1963, temperatures across south Texas ranged from 101 degrees to 112 degrees. This was long before CO2 overheated the atmosphere. The 112 degree temperature in Rio Grande City, Texas was the hottest ever recorded in the US that … Continue reading
Trenberth used this slide yesterday during his political rant in Boulder. He didn’t show the same map from 2013, with 78% of the US below normal temeprature. He didn’t mention that the thermometer data showed 2013 as tied for eighth coldest on … Continue reading
Facing the Obama administration’s so-called “war on coal,” some utility officials are warning that fewer coal-fired power plants could leave the U.S. power system vulnerable to blackouts in the near future. “Regulation from five years ago is closing about 20 … Continue reading