Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Coolest Summer On Record Here In Maryland
- Exposing The Original Birther
- Great Match Going On At Stamford Bridge
- Calling NASA’s Ruedy On His BS
- 60 Years Of No Major Hurricanes In New England
- Get The Shovels Out
- Arctic Shipping Update
- Self-Fulfilling Prophesy From Gavin Schmidt
- The Climate Has Moved To Seattle
- Shock News : BOM Is Tampering With Climate Data
- Non-Existent Global Warming Hiatus Could Last For Another Decade
- Another Great Triumph For Climate Science
- Just A Coincidence
- Second Coldest Winter On Record In The Midwest
- Hostage Rescue Attempt Fails
- Coolest Summer On Record In The Midwest
- Imagine! A World Without Fossil Fuels
- Thermometers Show That The US Has Been Cooling For Nearly A Century
- Hope And Change Update
- Reggie At Work!
- US Has Had The Fewest 90 Degree Days, And The Fifth Most 0 Degree Days In 2014
- Michigan Has Had Both Their Coldest Winter And Summer On Record This Year
- Predictions Don’t Get Worse Than This
- More Fine GISS Handiwork In The Arctic
- Understanding The Hiatus
au1corsair on Exposing The Original Bir… au1corsair on Exposing The Original Bir… stevengoddard on Exposing The Original Bir… geran on Exposing The Original Bir… Eric Simpson on Exposing The Original Bir… nielszoo on Just A Coincidence Shazaam on Second Coldest Winter On Recor… BallBounces on Exposing The Original Bir… BallBounces on Exposing The Original Bir… LexingtonGreen on Arctic Shipping Update
Daily Archives: April 12, 2014
Trenberth says that his fake 0.7C rise in temperature is unprecedented, and that climate change is caused by humans. That is why ice cores show 14C variation over time, and no measurable recent change.
This corresponds with the near record high snow extent in the Northern Hemisphere http://climate.rutgers.edu/snowcover/chart_seasonal.php?ui_set=nhland&ui_season=1 For some reason, Trenberth forgot to mention this to the audience yesterday.
Ships one week from today, and for only 40 bucks. Colorado has had numerous larger rainfalls and floods over the past 130 years. The 1894 flood in Boulder was about four times larger than the 2014 flood. The USGS flood marker in Boulder … Continue reading
On April 9-12 1963, temperatures across south Texas ranged from 101 degrees to 112 degrees. This was long before CO2 overheated the atmosphere. The 112 degree temperature in Rio Grande City, Texas was the hottest ever recorded in the US that … Continue reading
Trenberth used this slide yesterday during his political rant in Boulder. He didn’t show the same map from 2013, with 78% of the US below normal temeprature. He didn’t mention that the thermometer data showed 2013 as tied for eighth coldest on … Continue reading
Facing the Obama administration’s so-called “war on coal,” some utility officials are warning that fewer coal-fired power plants could leave the U.S. power system vulnerable to blackouts in the near future. “Regulation from five years ago is closing about 20 … Continue reading
US temperatures east of the Rockies are tied with 1899 for coldest on record through April 10. http://www.hprcc.unl.edu/products/maps/acis/YearTDeptUS.png
About 80 House members wrote a letter to President Obama Wednesday urging him to renew enforcement against the import of military-style, semiautomatic firearms. Under the 1968 Gun Control Act, they write, the president has broad authority to prohibit guns and ammunition from … Continue reading
On April 10, 1963 Rio Grande City, Texas reached 112 degrees. This year it was 25 degrees cooler at 87 degrees.