Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
- 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From 2012
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
Joe P. on New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter… Pathway on Poet/Playwright Says The Great… Dougmanxx on US Temperatures Have Plummeted… Derron on New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter… Send Al to the Pole on New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter… rah on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From… Send Al to the Pole on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From… Send Al to the Pole on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From… vuurklip on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From… Andy DC on US Temperatures Have Plummeted…
Daily Archives: April 13, 2014
One of the standard claims of global warming hysterics, is that global warming makes DC cherry blossoms bloom earlier. Sadly for them, the past two years were both very late – and only the volcano cooled year of 1993 beat … Continue reading
In 2005, hurricane expert and National Hurricane Center Science Officer Chris Landsea, quit the IPCC over bogus claims Trenberth made – which were in direct conflict with the actual science. January 17, 2005 Shortly after Dr. Trenberth requested that I … Continue reading
Download link I have made quite a few updates to my GHCN code, which is primarily targeted at the US HCN database – though it will work with any GHCN data set. The release includes seven files, compressed into file ghcn.tgz … Continue reading
Midwest temperatures through April 10 have been the coldest on record so far, with lots more cold in the forecast for the rest of the month.
The leaves are just starting to come out on the trees, and we are expecting 10 inches of very heavy, wet snow today. This means broken branches everywhere. http://www.wunderground.com/webcams/index.html?qlat=39.26628426150451&qlon=-96.94335937&qzoom=4
James Hansen has made many forecasts over the last 30 years, with close to 0% success rate. Betting on the opposite of what he predicts, is almost a sure thing. Thirty years ago he forecast peak sea-ice loss (40%) in … Continue reading
Climate scientists are certain that recent global warming is caused only by man, and can not occur naturally. Odds that global warming is due to natural factors:slim to none Saturday, April 12, 2014 http://publications.mcgill.ca/reporter/2014/04/odds-that-global-warming-is-due-to-natural-factors-slim-to-none/ The graphs below are taken from … Continue reading