Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
- Climate Science Integrity In A Death Spiral
Truthseeker on The Most Important Thing Gail Combs on Climate Refugee Report tom0mason on Ebola Update Gail Combs on Ebola Update Gail Combs on Ebola Update annieoakley on Ebola Update jlc on Ebola Update Gail Combs on Ebola Update geran on What If The Missing Heat Retur… Gail Combs on NASA Created The Hockey Stick…
Daily Archives: April 14, 2014
GISS is diverging from RSS at 1.1C/century – which is faster than their claimed warming trend. http://www.woodfortrees.org/data/gistemp/from:1978/plot/rss/from:1978
In 1986, our top scientists said that we would pass the lethal tipping point of 2 degrees by 2010, and fry at 8 degrees warming by 2030 – with almost five feet of sea level rise. June 11, 1986 Dr. James … Continue reading
The Guardian won a Pulitzer Prize for reporting on Snowden’s unveiling of government abuse of power and deception. Yet the same paper insists on believing government BS about global warming.
Russell Cook sent this over. It turns out that I actually debunked the global cooling scare. http://politix.topix.com/c/u16715/JR7MMABGCF897D2V Kate must have been referring to this article from the link she posted. The Windsor Star – Google News Archive Search
On April 12, Antarctic sea ice area was above normal by an area almost as large as Alaska, and the highest on record. http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.south.anom.1979-2008
After the team switched from tide gauges to satellites for measuring sea level, their reported rise rates magically doubled from 1.6 mm/year to 3.2 mm/year. The tide gauges don’t show this, but calibration never gets in the way of global … Continue reading