Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
dmmcmah on Embracing Ebola Thomas Englert on Union Of Concerned Scientists… plutarchspam on If They Were Actual Scientists… Joseph on Embracing Ebola Colorado Wellington on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… methylamine on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… RCM on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… hifast on If They Were Actual Scientists… Justa Joe on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Curt on John Holdren Competes With Joh…
Daily Archives: April 15, 2014
Climate scientists are blaming the cold weather on Arctic ice loss. Bombshell: Study Ties Epic California Drought, ‘Frigid East’ To Manmade Climate Change BY JOE ROMM ON APRIL 15, 2014 AT 4:52 PM Natural variability alone cannot explain the extreme … Continue reading
Al Gore won his Nobel Peace Price in 2007, and predicted the Arctic would be ice-free in 2014. Since he made that prediction, there has been no change in Arctic sea ice area. http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.anom.1979-2008
One of the standard excuses for the team to ignore Antarctic sea ice has been “the Arctic is losing sea ice much faster than the Antarctic has been gaining it.” As is normally the case with climate experts, they have … Continue reading
Some of the greatest prophets of our time are Paul Ehrlich, James Hansen, Harold Camping, the Mayans, and now the IPCC – all of whom made nearly identical forecasts about the end of the world coming soon.
Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Al Gore says that the 16 foot thick ice in the Beaufort Sea will all melt in the next few weeks. http://www.examiner.com/article/gore-arctic-ocean-ice-free-as-early-as-2014
2013 and 2012 had the fewest US tornadoes on record, and 2014 has had less than one-third the normal amount for the date. http://www.spc.noaa.gov/wcm/ptorngraph.png
Lake Erie has unprecedented mid-April ice, and the geniuses at the Cleveland Plain Dealer want to stop global warming http://www.cleveland.com/opinion/index.ssf/2014/04/human-caused_global_warming_ca.html Tomorrow afternoon’s forecast for Cleveland is 34F and snow.