Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Secret Service Unveils New White House Security Measures
- Experts Say Climate Refugees Fleeing To Antarctica In 16 Years
- If I Were The Coach …
- US Tornado Count Plummeting to Record Low Levels Three Consecutive Years
- Climate Science – A 97% Data-Free And Honesty-Free Profession
- Experts Say That Climate Change Is Disastrous For Crops
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
mjc on Experts Say That Climate Chang… rah on Poor Secret Service Protection… Gail Combs on Experts Say That Climate Chang… mjc on US Tornado Count Plummeting to… Gail Combs on Poor Secret Service Protection… mjc on Experts Say That Climate Chang… Michael E. Newton on US Tornado Count Plummeting to… mjc on Experts Say That Climate Chang… mjc on Experts Say That Climate Chang… Gail Combs on Poor Secret Service Protection…
Daily Archives: April 15, 2014
Climate scientists are blaming the cold weather on Arctic ice loss. Bombshell: Study Ties Epic California Drought, ‘Frigid East’ To Manmade Climate Change BY JOE ROMM ON APRIL 15, 2014 AT 4:52 PM Natural variability alone cannot explain the extreme … Continue reading
Al Gore won his Nobel Peace Price in 2007, and predicted the Arctic would be ice-free in 2014. Since he made that prediction, there has been no change in Arctic sea ice area. http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.anom.1979-2008
One of the standard excuses for the team to ignore Antarctic sea ice has been “the Arctic is losing sea ice much faster than the Antarctic has been gaining it.” As is normally the case with climate experts, they have … Continue reading
Some of the greatest prophets of our time are Paul Ehrlich, James Hansen, Harold Camping, the Mayans, and now the IPCC – all of whom made nearly identical forecasts about the end of the world coming soon.
Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Al Gore says that the 16 foot thick ice in the Beaufort Sea will all melt in the next few weeks. http://www.examiner.com/article/gore-arctic-ocean-ice-free-as-early-as-2014
2013 and 2012 had the fewest US tornadoes on record, and 2014 has had less than one-third the normal amount for the date. http://www.spc.noaa.gov/wcm/ptorngraph.png
Lake Erie has unprecedented mid-April ice, and the geniuses at the Cleveland Plain Dealer want to stop global warming http://www.cleveland.com/opinion/index.ssf/2014/04/human-caused_global_warming_ca.html Tomorrow afternoon’s forecast for Cleveland is 34F and snow.