Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
Send Al to the Pole on Super Hot Antarctica Blows Awa… Send Al to the Pole on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove… Pete Fox on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove… SMS on Super Hot Antarctica Blows Awa… omanuel on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove… SMS on Good Karma au1corsair on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove… Karl W. Braun on Good Karma omanuel on Good Karma Ron on Super Hot Antarctica Blows Awa…
Daily Archives: April 15, 2014
Climate scientists are blaming the cold weather on Arctic ice loss. Bombshell: Study Ties Epic California Drought, ‘Frigid East’ To Manmade Climate Change BY JOE ROMM ON APRIL 15, 2014 AT 4:52 PM Natural variability alone cannot explain the extreme … Continue reading
Al Gore won his Nobel Peace Price in 2007, and predicted the Arctic would be ice-free in 2014. Since he made that prediction, there has been no change in Arctic sea ice area. http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.anom.1979-2008
One of the standard excuses for the team to ignore Antarctic sea ice has been “the Arctic is losing sea ice much faster than the Antarctic has been gaining it.” As is normally the case with climate experts, they have … Continue reading
Some of the greatest prophets of our time are Paul Ehrlich, James Hansen, Harold Camping, the Mayans, and now the IPCC – all of whom made nearly identical forecasts about the end of the world coming soon.
Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Al Gore says that the 16 foot thick ice in the Beaufort Sea will all melt in the next few weeks. http://www.examiner.com/article/gore-arctic-ocean-ice-free-as-early-as-2014
2013 and 2012 had the fewest US tornadoes on record, and 2014 has had less than one-third the normal amount for the date. http://www.spc.noaa.gov/wcm/ptorngraph.png
Lake Erie has unprecedented mid-April ice, and the geniuses at the Cleveland Plain Dealer want to stop global warming http://www.cleveland.com/opinion/index.ssf/2014/04/human-caused_global_warming_ca.html Tomorrow afternoon’s forecast for Cleveland is 34F and snow.