Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Differentiating Between Global Cooling Winters And Global Warming Winters
- Colorado – Or Fat?
- Greenhouse Effect For Dummies Again
- Experts Busted Again : Three Consecutive Years Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2006
- 35 Years Of Unprecedented Polar Melting
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Decadal High Every Day In November
- Huge Increase In Autumn Snow Cover Over The Past 35 Years
- The End Game In US Data Tampering
- No Change In New Zealand Temperature For 60 Years
- All Energy Transfer Is Due to Differences In Energy
- How Does A Glass Greenhouse Work?
- If The Facts Don’t Fit The Theory, Change The Facts
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
nielszoo on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… davidswuk on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Baa Humbug on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… davidswuk on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… kirkmyers on Differentiating Between Global… davidswuk on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Baa Humbug on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… markstoval on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Morgan Wright on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Olaf Koenders on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies…
Daily Archives: April 15, 2014
Climate scientists are blaming the cold weather on Arctic ice loss. Bombshell: Study Ties Epic California Drought, ‘Frigid East’ To Manmade Climate Change BY JOE ROMM ON APRIL 15, 2014 AT 4:52 PM Natural variability alone cannot explain the extreme … Continue reading
Al Gore won his Nobel Peace Price in 2007, and predicted the Arctic would be ice-free in 2014. Since he made that prediction, there has been no change in Arctic sea ice area. http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.anom.1979-2008
One of the standard excuses for the team to ignore Antarctic sea ice has been “the Arctic is losing sea ice much faster than the Antarctic has been gaining it.” As is normally the case with climate experts, they have … Continue reading
Some of the greatest prophets of our time are Paul Ehrlich, James Hansen, Harold Camping, the Mayans, and now the IPCC – all of whom made nearly identical forecasts about the end of the world coming soon.
Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Al Gore says that the 16 foot thick ice in the Beaufort Sea will all melt in the next few weeks. http://www.examiner.com/article/gore-arctic-ocean-ice-free-as-early-as-2014
2013 and 2012 had the fewest US tornadoes on record, and 2014 has had less than one-third the normal amount for the date. http://www.spc.noaa.gov/wcm/ptorngraph.png
Lake Erie has unprecedented mid-April ice, and the geniuses at the Cleveland Plain Dealer want to stop global warming http://www.cleveland.com/opinion/index.ssf/2014/04/human-caused_global_warming_ca.html Tomorrow afternoon’s forecast for Cleveland is 34F and snow.