Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- GIStemp – who needs Antarctic data or temps near ice.
- Before Michael Mann Erased It, Even The New York Times Knew That The MWP Was Warmer
- Latest From NOAA’s Hottest Year Ever
- Climate Flees The Arctic And Moves To California
- Climate Experts Tell Us That Greenland Is Melting Down At -18C
- There Was Never Any Question That The MWP And LIA Were Real
- Scientists Recycle The Same Climate Crap, Generation After Generation
- 1923 : Radical Change Of Climate – Unheard Of High Temperatures – Glaciers Vanished
- Greenland Was Much Warmer During The MWP
- For Most Of Earth’s History, The Poles Were Very Warm
- The Evidence For The MWP And LIA Was Overwhelming – Long Before Michael Mann Tried To Erase It
- More On The NOAA June Fraud
- More USHCN Raw Temperature Madness
- NOAA Breaks Their Dishonesty Record Two Months In A Row
- At The Peak Of The Melt Season, The Arctic Goes Silent
- Nothing To See Here, Move Along
- Arctic Makes Obscene Gesture Towards Nobel Laureate
- Quick Summary Of NCDC Data Tampering Forensics
- Why Are 1936 Morning Stations Warmer Than The Afternoon Stations?
- TOBS Update: Something Seriously Wrong At USHCN
- Aggie Joke Update
- Shock News : NCDC Temperatures Warming Much Faster Than Satellite Temperatures
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Track 2006
- Hottest Year Ever Brings Five Feet Of Snow To Victoria
- Coldest July Temperatures On Record In Arkansas
John Silver on Climate Flees The Arctic And M… Robertv on For Most Of Earth’s Hist… stevengoddard on Climate Flees The Arctic And M… John Silver on Climate Flees The Arctic And M… A C Osborn on Before Michael Mann Erased It,… philjourdan on More On The NOAA June Fra… Robertv on Climate Experts Tell Us That G… David A on Climate Experts Tell Us That G… Gamecock on Who Is Steven Goddard? Cheshirered on More On The NOAA June Fra…
Daily Archives: April 18, 2014
King George III considered the founders of the US to be terrorists, because they resisted tyrannical laws put in place by the government. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid called supporters of rancher Cliven Bundy “domestic terrorists” Thursday, “We are a country of … Continue reading
Hubert Humphrey was a very liberal Democratic senator in the 1940s, 1950s and 1960s, before he became vice-president. He explained the purpose of the Second Amendment “Certainly one of the chief guarantees of freedom under any government, no matter how … Continue reading
According to the US Constitution, the entire United States is a “First Amendment Zone”
Temperature data tampering is the biggest story in this climate scam, yet a few skeptics are afraid to talk about it. Apparently they feel intimidated by the highly complex science of averaging numbers.
Ortiz, regional director for U.S. Senator Joe Donnelly, D-Ind., spoke on the senator’s behalf. In his speech, Ortiz provided definition of climate change and updates on how it is being handled in this country and throughout the world. Ortiz said … Continue reading
Ice cover on the Great Lakes (39%) is nearly double the previous record for mid-April, set in 1979. GLCFS Products Ice Charts – Winter 1979 / c79apr16.jpg NCDC claims that several years have been colder in the region, apparently believing … Continue reading
Five years of drought in China beginning in 1928, followed by massive floods in 1933, killed millions of people. This does not include the three million killed by the 1931 Chinese flood. Cannibalism in Shensi. – ENTIRE CITY RAZED BY FLOOD … Continue reading
The most effective way to end worrisome climate change, is to elect honest politicians – and cut off the funding to the liars and scumbags propagating this scam.
Climate scientists on crack have determined that cryosphere is in collapse, based on three outlier years and no trend. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008