Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
- More Mindless Climate Drivel From The White House
- More Spectacular Climate Fraud From The US Government
- Chris Christie Pulls A Repeat Of Election 2012
- John Holdren Competes With John Cleese For Science Comedy
- Trenberth Proves Global Warming
- BBC Airing A New Episode Of The Exorcist
Daily Archives: April 19, 2014
The National Weather Service says December-March was the coldest on record in Chicago. But NCDC says that December-March temperatures in Illinois were fourth coldest, and not as cold as the winter of 1977-1978. There was a lot more ice on … Continue reading
Rancher raising food on land his family has been using since 1870. Government wants the land. Government calls rancher a domestic terrorist, and sends storm troopers to liquidate the problem.
October 27, 1775 King George III speaks before both houses of the British Parliament to discuss growing concern about the rebellion in America, which he viewed as a traitorous action against himself and Great Britain. He began his speech by … Continue reading
A tornado which hit St. Louis in 1896, killed 138 people and wrecked 8,500 buildings. CO2 was below 300 PPM at the time. THE ST. LOUIS TORNADO. – View Article – NYTimes.com
AIRPLANE OBSERVER MAPS TORNADO’S WOE – Sails Over Flattened Towns Where the Silent Living Search for Their Dead