Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Differentiating Between Global Cooling Winters And Global Warming Winters
- Colorado – Or Fat?
- Greenhouse Effect For Dummies Again
- Experts Busted Again : Three Consecutive Years Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2006
- 35 Years Of Unprecedented Polar Melting
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Decadal High Every Day In November
- Huge Increase In Autumn Snow Cover Over The Past 35 Years
- The End Game In US Data Tampering
- No Change In New Zealand Temperature For 60 Years
- All Energy Transfer Is Due to Differences In Energy
- How Does A Glass Greenhouse Work?
- If The Facts Don’t Fit The Theory, Change The Facts
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
Olaf Koenders on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Baa Humbug on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Baa Humbug on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Gail Combs on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Mack on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Baa Humbug on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Baa Humbug on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… daveburton on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Charles R. Anderson on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… nickreality65 on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies…
Daily Archives: April 19, 2014
The National Weather Service says December-March was the coldest on record in Chicago. But NCDC says that December-March temperatures in Illinois were fourth coldest, and not as cold as the winter of 1977-1978. There was a lot more ice on … Continue reading
Rancher raising food on land his family has been using since 1870. Government wants the land. Government calls rancher a domestic terrorist, and sends storm troopers to liquidate the problem.
October 27, 1775 King George III speaks before both houses of the British Parliament to discuss growing concern about the rebellion in America, which he viewed as a traitorous action against himself and Great Britain. He began his speech by … Continue reading
A tornado which hit St. Louis in 1896, killed 138 people and wrecked 8,500 buildings. CO2 was below 300 PPM at the time. THE ST. LOUIS TORNADO. – View Article – NYTimes.com
AIRPLANE OBSERVER MAPS TORNADO’S WOE – Sails Over Flattened Towns Where the Silent Living Search for Their Dead