Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
- 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From 2012
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
Bob Lowes on UK Violent Crime Rate Eight Ti… BallBounces on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… markstoval on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… Morgan Wright on Stop The Darkening! Morgan Wright on Stop The Darkening! David A on Rule #1 Truthseeker on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… quaesoveritas on Science Saturday : Continental… Andy Oz on Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Sinc… Andy Oz on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin…
Daily Archives: April 19, 2014
The National Weather Service says December-March was the coldest on record in Chicago. But NCDC says that December-March temperatures in Illinois were fourth coldest, and not as cold as the winter of 1977-1978. There was a lot more ice on … Continue reading
Rancher raising food on land his family has been using since 1870. Government wants the land. Government calls rancher a domestic terrorist, and sends storm troopers to liquidate the problem.
October 27, 1775 King George III speaks before both houses of the British Parliament to discuss growing concern about the rebellion in America, which he viewed as a traitorous action against himself and Great Britain. He began his speech by … Continue reading
A tornado which hit St. Louis in 1896, killed 138 people and wrecked 8,500 buildings. CO2 was below 300 PPM at the time. THE ST. LOUIS TORNADO. – View Article – NYTimes.com
AIRPLANE OBSERVER MAPS TORNADO’S WOE – Sails Over Flattened Towns Where the Silent Living Search for Their Dead