Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: April 20, 2014
Four days after the Easter Sunday tornado of 1913 which killed 250 people, a massive flood in the Ohio River Valley killed 1,000 people and left 200,000 homeless. Climate experts who say that the weather is getting more extreme, are … Continue reading
Before your SUV made the climate extreme, an Easter Sunday tornado in 1913 killed 250 people in Nebraska. OMAHA COUNTS 200 LIVES LOST – Surrounding Towns Add 50 More — Roll of Injured Numbers Nearly 500. – View Article … Continue reading
A startling decision on government wrongdoing by a federal court in U.S. v. Estate of E. Wayne Hage gives credence to those who say that the federal government is engaging in a “war on the West” that is hurting rural communities. It is a … Continue reading
Mark Albright has located a smoking gun of NCDC data tampering in Oregon. In June, 1898 the US Weather Bureau reported that Oregon averaged 62.2F for the month, 1.7 degrees above normal. But NCDC reports that June, 1898 in Oregon was … Continue reading
Minnesota temperatures through April 18 are the coldest on record
It is in the admission of ignorance and the admission of uncertainty that there is a hope for the continuous motion of human beings in some direction that doesn’t get confined, permanently blocked, as it has so many times before … Continue reading
Like myself, John Denver was born in New Mexico and lived much of his life in Colorado. He wrote this song in ten minutes, while riding up a chair lift 40 years ago.