Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
- More Mindless Climate Drivel From The White House
- More Spectacular Climate Fraud From The US Government
- Chris Christie Pulls A Repeat Of Election 2012
- John Holdren Competes With John Cleese For Science Comedy
- Trenberth Proves Global Warming
- BBC Airing A New Episode Of The Exorcist
QV on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… omnologos on He Is So Open Minded That He R… Anto on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… philjourdan on He Is So Open Minded That He R… James Anderson on He Is So Open Minded That He R… Olaf Koenders on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… Olaf Koenders on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… philjourdan on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… Olaf Koenders on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… Olaf Koenders on This Is Officially A Chemtrail…
Daily Archives: April 22, 2014
This is the Buckeye coal fired power plant -which provides clean, reliable electricity to Fort Collins residents like myself. This is a Colorado coal train, which provides the energy source for the power plant. Unfortunately we have very expensive electricity … Continue reading
“There is something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture out of such a trifling investment of fact.” ― Mark Twain
24 Jun 1905 – THE PLANET MARS. FRENCH ASTRONOMER SURE IT IS IN…
On April 21, 1980 several stations in Minnesota reached 100 degrees. This year was sightly different, with Lake Superior still frozen over.