Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- My Climate Refugee Status
- Dumb And Dumberer On Venus
- Differentiating Between Global Cooling Winters And Global Warming Winters
- Colorado – Or Fat?
- Greenhouse Effect For Dummies Again
- Experts Busted Again : Three Consecutive Years Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2006
- 35 Years Of Unprecedented Polar Melting
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Decadal High Every Day In November
- Huge Increase In Autumn Snow Cover Over The Past 35 Years
- The End Game In US Data Tampering
- No Change In New Zealand Temperature For 60 Years
- All Energy Transfer Is Due to Differences In Energy
- How Does A Glass Greenhouse Work?
- If The Facts Don’t Fit The Theory, Change The Facts
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
Morgan Wright on Dumb And Dumberer On Venu… Colorado Wellington on Colorado – Or Fat? Baa Humbug on Dumb And Dumberer On Venu… Gail Combs on Dumb And Dumberer On Venu… Morgan Wright on Dumb And Dumberer On Venu… Gail Combs on Differentiating Between Global… Mack on Dumb And Dumberer On Venu… Gail Combs on Differentiating Between Global… Gail Combs on Dumb And Dumberer On Venu… Gail Combs on My Climate Refugee Status
Daily Archives: April 22, 2014
This is the Buckeye coal fired power plant -which provides clean, reliable electricity to Fort Collins residents like myself. This is a Colorado coal train, which provides the energy source for the power plant. Unfortunately we have very expensive electricity … Continue reading
“There is something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture out of such a trifling investment of fact.” ― Mark Twain
24 Jun 1905 – THE PLANET MARS. FRENCH ASTRONOMER SURE IT IS IN…
On April 21, 1980 several stations in Minnesota reached 100 degrees. This year was sightly different, with Lake Superior still frozen over.