Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Great Stuff From The 1950’s
- The Beauty Of Centrally Planned Agriculture
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In Ohio Since The 19th Century
- Stupid Commies
- Peak Summer Temperatures In Wisconsin Plummeting Since The 19th Century
- Occupy Iceland
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In The Midwest
- Understanding The Bulge
- Sixteen Reasons Why Soccer Goals Are the Greatest Event in Sport
- Aggie Joke
- Illinois Mid-July Temperatures Declining Faster Than Three Degrees Per Century
- Understanding Climate Modeling
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive
- Global Warming To Kill Us All By 2006
- Following Up On The Nobel Prize Winning Arctic Forecast
- Science Saturday : Continental Drift Animation
- US Communist Party Wants You To Join Them In Their Fight For Climate Justice
- President Obama Keeps His Promise
- If Barack Obama Had A ….
- A Double Shot Of Hiding The Decline At NASA
- UHI At A “Rural” Station In Queensland
- Australia’s Hottest Year Was 1878
- Parking Lot Size Matters
- Understanding The 97% Consensus
- A Resurgence Of Continental Drift In The UK
Daily Archives: April 23, 2014
A minor detail which NOAA and NASA forgot to mention to the public, is that US afternoon temperatures in 2013 were third coldest on record.
Forecast The Facts is a classic progressive hate operation. The make a completely unsupported and unsupportable claim that the weather is becoming increasingly severe, and then use the words community, devastated and culprit to link skeptical weather forecasters to the bad … Continue reading
Al Gore predicted an ice-free Arctic in 2014, but the burning question is if Michigan will be ice-free this year. CableAmerica: Lake Superior
We used to see trains transporting giant bird chopper blades passing through Fort Collins almost every day, but now all we see are coal/oil trains. The federal government has spent some $100 billion in taxpayer subsidies on green energy since 2006. … Continue reading
It is tough for the borg to control people in the information age, since the educated public has access to actual facts and data. Poll: One in Four ‘Solidly Skeptical’ of Global Warming A new Gallup poll that coincides with Earth … Continue reading
NCDC shows that New Hampshire is warming very quickly The thermometer data that NCDC uses shows the exact opposite – New Hampshire is actually cooling. NCDC accomplishes this magic feat by cooling New Hampshire’s past more than three degrees.
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~rjsw/papers/Jonesetal-1998.pdf HadCrut also shows no warming after 1998. Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs I believe that all reported net global warming since 1940 is due to data tampering and UHI.